No xcivicx but foot fetishes aren't real

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Eating ass became a norm before eating feet

Most "show feet :mjlit:" requests are jokes

Foot fetishists cant market themselves or even really divulge into whats so hot about feet. They just want to be unique

Even if you dont have a fetish, you can at some level fukk with the vision. There's nothing going on with feet.

I don't know a single human being (who isnt a troll) who has a major foot fetish. Compare this with any other attraction and you see the problem

Any one else tired of the lies from these people?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I used to fukk with this one chick who used to always be in her garden, wearing gym shoes with no socks. She'd come in the house, take her shoes off, feet smellin' just like vinegar. shyt turned me the fukk on. I threw her on the bed, fukked her missionary style, and as soon as she lifted her leg up and I got a whiff of that foot, I bust one of the most intense nuts ever.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I used to fukk with this one chick who used to always be in her garden, wearing gym shoes with no socks. She'd come in the house, take her shoes off, feet smellin' just like vinegar. Shut turned me the fukk on. I threw her on the bed, fukked her missionary style, and as soon as she lifted her leg up and I got a whiff of that foot, I bust one of the most intense nuts ever.

Lmfao that ending was unexpected

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Why is it called a fetish tho, it’s a part of a women’s body.

That’s like saying a titty fetish, p*ssy fetish, etc.

Just kiss all over your woman.
Yeah, a fetish would be some taboo shyt:dame:

I think it is perfectly normal to love every part of a woman's body