Noah Fant is about to be the greatest tight end in NFL history!!!

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

Let me tell you about THIS YOUNG BROTHER :wow:

I'm a Nebraska fan so I've been watching him his 3 years at Iowa. WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THIS DUDE IS A FREAK OF NATURE :ohlawd:

6'5, 235 lbs, 4.4 40, 42 inch vertical, a better catch radius than Calvin Johnson, this nikka is SPECIAL. BOOK ME AS THE FIRST TO PROCLAIM HIM THE FUTURE GOAT. They talking about him going to the Cowboys too:damn:Its a wrap for the NFC

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
They? Who’s they? I need whatever crystal ball they using to see who the pack gonna take

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Noah Fant led all Big 10 receivers in TDs last season. This year he’s not even the best TE on his team (production wise) and barely saw the field during some crucial games. And the reason couldn’t be talent, because he’s a once in a decade talent for a team like Iowa. If there was real journalism in that part of the country, there’s absolutely an interesting story there. And there’s a reason he’s skipping the bowl game and hitting the league. Tha program is a fukking joke. The :mjpls: vibe is serious there, even by college football standards.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Noah Fant led all Big 10 receivers in TDs last season. This year he’s not even the best TE on his team (production wise) and barely saw the field during some crucial games. And the reason couldn’t be talent, because he’s a once in a decade talent for a team like Iowa. If there was real journalism in that part of the country, there’s absolutely an interesting story there. And there’s a reason he’s skipping the bowl game and hitting the league. Tha program is a fukking joke. The :mjpls: vibe is serious there, even by college football standards.
He got benched because everyone knew he was leaving after this season & Ferentz absolutely HATES when players leave early, then on top of that his parents & older brother got on Twitter and started talking shyt about Ferentz and the Iowa program. Then, when he has played this year he's been taking it easy as a fukk you to Iowa and so he can be 100% ready for the combine/predraft workouts

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He got benched because everyone knew he was leaving after this season & Ferentz absolutely HATES when players leave early, then on top of that his parents & older brother got on Twitter and started talking shyt about Ferentz and the Iowa program. Then, when he has played this year he's been taking it easy as a fukk you to Iowa and so he can be 100% ready for the combine/predraft workouts

Incorrect.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Because I actually know what really happened, and you’re citing tweets, b.

So you just going to say this statement and not tell us what happened?

tenor.gif