Nobody believed in Goff

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Everyone doubted from that start. Calling him a bust his rookie season now with McVay they call him a system QB and say he cant do anything without Mcvay in his ear. But here he is. He just played a fantatastic game helping to bring us back down multiple possessions against the Saints in the Superdome where you can barely here yourself think. In a game where Gurley was a liability. He brought us back to win. Win or lose in this superbowl. That's my quarterback :to:

@Sccit
@Conscious Pilot
@Serious
@the next guy
@klientel
@Nefflum nikka
@Sulu
@jfkennedy
@pete clemenza
@Llcoolbay
@Marc Spector
@pete clemenza

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I HEREBY announce the Gofful nickname for Good

I mean it this time, he wins the Bowl, Jared Godd is always good in my book
full

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Uhh, wasn’t he a top 5 pick? And didn’t the Rams trade up for him? I think you’re overblowing doubt with common criticisms of young QBs.
I totally agree.. but my boy was shytting on him saying he was the worst first pick after that half a season... I said get him an innovative offensive coach and here we are

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Everyone doubted from that start. Calling him a bust his rookie season now with McVay they call him a system QB and say he cant do anything without Mcvay in his ear. But here he is. He just played a fantatastic game helping to bring us back down multiple possessions against the Saints in the Superdome where you can barely here yourself think. In a game where Gurley was a liability. He brought us back to win. Win or lose in this superbowl. That's my quarterback :to:

@Sccit
@Conscious Pilot
@Serious
@the next guy
@klientel
@Nefflum nikka
@Sulu
@jfkennedy
@pete clemenza
@Llcoolbay
@Marc Spector
@pete clemenza
And you gonna end up paying him 30m per

:mjlit:

Only going to be able to afford gurley Donald and Goff

:mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guys it was rough as fukk being a Rams fan for all these years. There was seasons where I was satisfied if we just beat the niners atleast once. But shyt has turned around and now we are in position to win a goddamn Super Bowl.

I fukks with everyone who was down from back in the shyt STL days, the STL boys who fell off when the team moved, and the LA brehs that came through when the team moved. :mjcry:

Also I’d like to say that now that we are in the SB....

NO NEW nikkaS

Don’t try to fukk with the Rams after calling us a gimmick squad, with a bust QB, overrated coach and shyt defense. (Well sometimes the defense is shyt...)

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Goff was solid, but he missed some passes that could have ended the game. He still waits a bit too long to throw though. Panicked a bit today too.

McVay is a good ass coach.

Future Hendrix

Ertz Wentz & Fire
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Rams went all in this year and it paid off, traded for Talib, Peters, gave big time money to guys like Donald and Gurley among others. We'll see how it pans out though. If you are a Rams fan, like I said earlier, enjoy this shyt man because there's nothing like it but if I were yall it would be in the back of my mind on the future of that team. They went full win now mode and sometimes you get that one season out of it and that's it.