Nobody Prepared Me For Thermostat Battles With My Wife

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Not to me:yeshrug:

We keep fans on throughout the house too so its not like there is absolutely no air circulating throughout the house. She is in the room, with the door closed with the fan on full blast. She should be nice and cool in my eyes.
Breh I'm not even trying to joke on it, wish you well but people get divorced over shyt like this. It be something like this that festers for years until they snap. Have a meltdown argument and you like all I did was change the temperature 5 degrees.

Same thing with snoring or heavy breathing. When shyt was bad. I hated the way my ex breathed, that's how disgusted I was.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Breh I'm not even trying to joke on it, wish you well but people get divorced over shyt like this. It be something like this that festers for years until they snap.
Divorce is a little extreme over A/C battles. Our relationship is too strong for something that silly. But like I said, I gave up this battle. She won.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
81 degrees in the crib and you got the gall to call yourself the "coolest," nikka? :russ:

I pay the whole fukking mortgage, so it's gonna be 75 in that bytch when I get settled in. :ufdup:

When the wife comes in later, she just builds a little fort out of our comforters to relax in on the bed.:yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:russ: There was a thread a while back that asked when and why coli brehs first moved out their parents house. I mentioned that the thermostat was the catalyst for my move. Apparently 74-76 degrees in blazing summer time was too low for my mom :martin: