Non New Yorkers, what's the allure and appeal of coming to NYC for the holidays?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As a native New Yorker, I don't get it. The city just becomes more crowded and difficult to navigate when tourists come to spend the holidays here. Why not spend it home with the family and have a nice, home cooked meal?

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
None

I just visit to see my nephew at St John's

And my sister up in Westchester...i hate tourist since I'm a L.A. native and know how NYC feel...asking u all kind of questions, standing in the way taking pics

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
having your shoes eaten off by the constant torrent of bulldog-sized rats flooding the street is enough of a draw by itself

then when you factor in the shyt weather, the horrible smell, the filth, how overpriced everything is and the women that sound like members of Onyx, it's pretty easy to see the charm and allure

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...and the women that sound like members of Onyx, it's pretty easy to see the charm and allure

:obama::obama::obama:...a thick brooklyn shorty calling me son every other sentence and telling me to hit that s**t like i'm hitting the block, would have me turned on like a mug. i'll tell her that i don't know what any of the stuff she saying means, but it sound like she's really into me and that's all that matters.