NORE/Drink Champs present ep74: Memphis Bleek (Charlie Murphy, Kendrick Lamar, Rocafella, Jim Jones)

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess with Kendrick, Nore said how he such a smart little nikka.

But i don't know how yall can bare dealing with Nore though

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
"I don't rap no more, all I can do is punch faces."

Bleek is always talkin all this talk about being a goon/Jay's shooter and whatnot, but has anyone ever heard about him doing ANYTHING to anybody? I haven't.

I've heard of Tah Tah, Beans, and Tru Life putting hands on cats/putting in work. Bleek makes it seem like he was Jay's head goon but ain't never busted a grape.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Bleek is always talkin all this talk about being a goon/Jay's shooter and whatnot, but has anyone ever heard about him doing ANYTHING to anybody? I haven't.

I've heard of Tah Tah, Beans, and Tru Life putting hands on cats/putting in work. Bleek makes it seem like he was Jay's head goon but ain't never busted a grape.
He's been doing it long enough that the lack of people trying to discredit him speaks for itself :manny: I've never heard someone say that he isn't that

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
He's been doing it long enough that the lack of people trying to discredit him speaks for itself :manny: I've never heard someone say that he isn't that

I'm not calling him a liar. I've just never heard of him being THAT guy. In fact, usually when people have dissed Jay in the past they have freely dissed Bleek too (Nas, Beans, Game, etc.)

Don't ever recall anyone being shook of him.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm listening to the Havoc episode now. Alot of good stories of being said, BUT, all of the constant "let's clap it up for..." and loud ass party horns is super annoying. Still, what other good episodes are out there now with the best stories? The Shaggy one any good?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:gucci: when bleek said people thought Is that Your bytch was mumble rap and they couldn't understand Hov

that story of Guru and Blaze bout to scrap over a DJ battle is :lolbron: Blaze shoulda put that much effort when he went up against Swizz

I'm listening to the Havoc episode now. Alot of good stories of being said, BUT, all of the constant "let's clap it up for..." and loud ass party horns is super annoying. Still, what other good episodes are out there now with the best stories? The Shaggy one any good?

Shaggy one cool...also peep TK Kirkland, Mike Epps, Ice T, Primo/Pete, BCC, Tribe, 50 Cent, Jack Thrilla/Combat Jack, Dame Dash, Cormega, Raekwon, Brand Nubian, (First) Memp Bleek, Trick Daddy, Bow Wow...and probably a few others I didn't/forgot to name

You can skip over the clip shows and the solo ones...and I'd skip the diddy one only cause they edited the fukk outta that one...they turned a 3 hour interview into 30 or so minutes...:stopitslime:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Nah, Bleek been outside. And yes, there's stories of him. Like when they got into the brawl with Terror Squad, Bleek is the one that busted the TS nikka head wide open. Even Link said that.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

I know this might not be the best source but Envy has mentioned it more than once on the breakfast club..

In the Bleek interview he said the hip hop police told that Bleek is one of the only people who is/was actually out there in the street. Has also mentioned in another interview that people talking slick on the Roc/Jay etc, Bleek would go check them

I know its Envy but I assume he has some knowledge on it