North African Women Appreciation Thread... The Moor Queens

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
i'm muslim....so i know if i bag one, we gonne be good. :blessed:

Lucky you. I tried...I couldn't get with it.
Not even to be with her.
Oh well.
I'll always have my memories of that love, those hips, that ass, those lips, those perfect sounds she made and those eyes.

Damn I loved her.
:manny:
Oh well...

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Lucky you. I tried...I couldn't get with it.
Not even to be with her.
Oh well.
I'll always have my memories of that love, those hips, that ass, those lips, those perfect sounds she made and those eyes.
Damn I loved her.
:manny:

how long ago ya'll break up?

i knew dis jamaican nikka outchea that was knockin one down for awhile and they had to part ways for the same reason (religion).

i need to bag me one from morocco or egypt frfr. they stay fukkin with black men.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
how long ago ya'll break up?

i knew dis jamaican nikka outchea that was knockin one down for awhile and they had to part ways for the same reason (religion).

i need to bag me one from morocco or egypt frfr. they stay fukkin with black men.

We had been together off and on since college back in 95.
Finally took the plunge and moved in together in 99.
Broke up in 2002.
Funny thing is...knowing that religion was the cause, it was mad easy to just move out and move on.
We stayed friends and her family married her off.
I went back to christianity and found a wife with my beliefs.
Lost touch.
Heard from her last year after almost 13 years...found out her "Arranged marriage" didn't work out. Homeboy was cheating on her from day one with backpage hoes and prostitutes. Claimed she left him but stayed living in the same house with him for her son's sake.
(Yeah right)
Anyhow, she was on some "Poor Me...my life is a wreck and i'm sleeping with all these other guys" bullshyt and I wasn't biting her hook and wrecking my life for her.
She claims to have bounced to California as of last fall...
Either way, it doesn't matter to me.
:yeshrug:
Have fun in cali...

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
We had been together off and on since college back in 95.
Finally took the plunge and moved in together in 99.
Broke up in 2002.
Funny thing is...knowing that religion was the cause, it was mad easy to just move out and move on.
We stayed friends and her family married her off.
I went back to christianity and found a wife with my beliefs.
Lost touch.
Heard from her last year after almost 13 years...found out her "Arranged marriage" didn't work out. Homeboy was cheating on her from day one with backpage hoes and prostitutes. Claimed she left him but stayed living in the same house with him for her son's sake.
(Yeah right)
Anyhow, she was on some "Poor Me...my life is a wreck and i'm sleeping with all these other guys" bullshyt and I wasn't biting her hook and wrecking my life for her.
She claims to have bounced to California as of last fall...
Either way, it doesn't matter to me.
:yeshrug:
Have fun in cali...

damn breh :wow::wow::wow:

i haven't ever dealt with an arab. I always said if i do, shorty gotta be north african. Summin about em is just :wow:them lebanese, syrian broads be on that :mjpls:

they deff on my to-do list. :ohlawd:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
damn breh :wow::wow::wow:

i haven't ever dealt with an arab. I always said if i do, shorty gotta be north african. Summin about em is just :wow:them lebanese, syrian broads be on that :mjpls:

they deff on my to-do list. :ohlawd:

Oh yeah, broke my fukkin heart in pieces...still recovering.
I put a pic of her in the first post I made up above for you...if you wanna see her.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Oh yeah, broke my fukkin heart in pieces...still recovering.
I put a pic of her in the first post I made up above for you...if you wanna see her.

:wow::wow:

she defffffffff looks thick as shyt. :noah:

thick, long black curly hair and bronze-creamy skin. :noah:

have any body pics? :patrice:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Algerians :wow: I had the hugest crush on one from Ann Arbor for like a couple months...but then I realized I was a black Lord and I was already eating well back home. :blessed:

But there was the Moroccan-French one that came to the city on some traveling art exhibition. My homie introduced us and we all went out dancing that night. Now, I had a girl and she was married (or engaged I think), but we stayed cool....one day she hit me with the [parisaccent] "I cannot wait to come back to Michigan, you would for sure make me want to stay there."[/parisaccent] and im like :duck:

the she hits me back like....

"No joking, perhaps we should meet half-way in New York and disappear together...I would very much like that."

And im looking like, "she surrious". :merchant:

Had to fall back...she was dope, knew her politics but it wasn't enough to risk it all brehs. :yeshrug:

In hindsight, i think i made the right move.

Daps
haven't delved much into this thread but it looks like the ts is posting mongrel outliers far from the common modern NA cave wench...not to mention title is an oxymoron. considering the average North African(by way of the Middle East )arabian bellydancer has no relation to the Moors:stopitslime: