North Korean leader Kim Jong-un isn’t playing fair at all. He executed his nuclear summit team.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You really think we'd be better off if Trump was just merking political figures?:skip:

It wouldn't be trump merking political figures. Instead of secret security and pension for life, these people put their lives on the line for america. They complete their terms then are out to death. Everybody. Senator, governor, Mayor, president, supreme Court Justice. Everyone.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't their economy suck because they pretty much aren't allowed to partake in the actual global economy fully?
Their economy sucked before the sanctions. The entire country is basically set up for international money to flow directly to Kim and his associates while the people scrape by with little food. Their production is weak meaning the main money that flowed in even before sanctions came from China, which props the regime up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

alice20a.gif

Alice in Wonderland : “pig and pepper”

:sas2:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:wow:you and nap help stay pushing fake news for the west empire
Nikka shut the fukk up. The NY Times has the most credibility out of every major publication. And I rarely talk about the North Korean empire.

FOH.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I tend not to believe reports about another country. Agendas are too easily pushed.

Good for you nikka :stopitslime:

So what's your opinion on the current leader of Libya, Muammar Qaddafi? I hear he has good taste in clothing and the full support of his citizens