Not even a week later - Sonya Curry, y’all.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats, breh

giphy.gif

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
“The Bravo executive explained, ‘Sonya has wanted to be a reality star for years. She and Dell pitched a couple of shows to [Bravo].’ … Bravo passed on all the shows that Sonya pitched to the NBC Universal owned network. The executive continued, ‘Their ideas were boring, and [Sonya’s now ex-husband] Dell didn’t want any excitement or drama in the show.’”

#GMB from the half court line

iu

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when everyone was saying stephen curry was the nice guy on some clean cut shyt and his family was on some solid shyt. I knew something may not been what it seems for them with that minature golf show he has on the air. His family on the low including seem like fame chasers. He just is more low key with it but i wouldnt be surprised if he was friends with the kardashians.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I remember when everyone was saying stephen curry was the nice guy on some clean cut shyt and his family was on some solid shyt. I knew something may not been what it seems for them with that minature golf show he has on the air. His family on the low including seem like fame chasers. He just is more low key with it but i wouldnt be surprised if he was friends with the kardashians.
How could Steph be a fame chaser?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The shiny image they have as a family is being ruined because she wants to be out here thotting it up:martin:
Lmao that man has been cheating on her for decades, she’s finally free and doing what she wants. Men hate for women to be happy unless they organized the happiness them damn selves.