LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
IMG_7284.jpg

Got these on at work right now...

:manny:

:ufdup: if you try to hoop in some forces tho.
I would freak these shyts with a grey sweat suit :whoo:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
you lost if you stressing over AF1s or Timbs...yall nggas in here need to seriously re-evaluate things...AF1s?? :usure:...i'll just put on sum sperrys before I ever rock that bum ass shoe

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Lol no

Drake dressed like shyt up until he started biting Rocky and trynna emulate his style

Drake wore them and they looked ugly, cause he has zero natural swagger or style but Rocky came through and made them look DOP

216032.jpg

For the past 2 years the reemergence of af1s becoming hot amongst white people been bubbling since they saw Rocky wearing them and made em look good. Posters on KTT went from "ugly as fukk" to "should I cop a pair of forces?"

ASAP and his crew look gay AF

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White hipsters have been wearing Air Force Ones since like 2011.
Goddamn y'all are late.
The only AF1s I see on campus at this point are worn by White girls. :mjlol:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
friend of mine handed me a pair of AF white on white low's.I was kinda confused why he would cause he just bought them and never stepped a foot outside with em.As soon as i tried them on i knew why.These shoes are clunky,heavy on the foot and the look like you have a club foot prostetic if you a 10,5 and up.You can hear dudes coming up behind you from around the corner sounding like hard bottom's..a definite pass for me,If you want to rock white on whites, Stan's,Reebok classics,white air 90's,even old school white on white Vans are a better choice..not big on Nike's anyway so i'm biased..for the adventurous i would recommend white Puma Trinomic's..very comfy and good looking

puma-2014-winter-trinomic-crackle-pack-7.jpg