"Not everybody digs. The people that care about Hip-Hop dig for it."- Feefo from DEHH

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it before.

Niccaz will tell you to dig/go on long epic journeys across barren lands just to find a fukking ritz cracker.....

And then have the nerve to tell you there's no famine.

The musical landscape looking post apocalyptic, on some Mad Max shyt, but there's no famine....you just gotta search:skip:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
We shouldn't have to dig for good music, though. You should have to dig for garbage...this shyt is backwards

You're not even wrong. The problem is that good music has been at the back for years. Remember 2008-2012? Yeah, exactly those garbage years had no parity in quality rappers at the forefront.

Lil Wayne ruined rap and then people call him GOAT and wonder why music is trash.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're not even wrong. The problem is that good music has been at the back for years. Remember 2008-2012? Yeah, exactly those garbage years had no parity in quality rappers at the forefront.

Lil Wayne ruined rap and then people call him GOAT and wonder why music is trash.
Agreed even though I fukk with Carter 4. Idk why people stan Wayne tho, so many better rappers out here. Is it cause he short and frail so lil nikkas can relate?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I feel like a lot of people in the 90s and 00s experienced music by basically listening to their big brother or homie's shyt. Now they're grown and don't have someone to ape off and are like "awwww hip hop is dead." Man there's so much dope shyt out there. I don't remember the last time I felt there weren't multiple good to great rap albums out in a year. Do you have to do some "digging"? I guess yea. But you can stumble across a lot of dope shyt by simply expanding beyond the typical shyt that is posted everywhere on the internet. Drake/Kendrick/Cole/Chance/Future/etc gonna be posted everywhere and trend on twitter. But just glancing at some forums or even watching DEHH reviews will introduce you to some interesting shyt beyond the big names.

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
We shouldn't have to dig for good music, though. You should have to dig for garbage...this shyt is backwards
I hear what you're trying to say but who's responsible for putting "good" music in your face? Before it was a consumer choice thing... problem is look at who's consuming nowdays. Times have changed and accessibility is at an all-time high... digging is a must in pretty much anything you enjoy now that it's oversaturated.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
I feel like a lot of people in the 90s and 00s experienced music by basically listening to their big brother or homie's shyt. Now they're grown and don't have someone to ape off and are like "awwww hip hop is dead." Man there's so much dope shyt out there. I don't remember the last time I felt there weren't multiple good to great rap albums out in a year. Do you have to do some "digging"? I guess yea. But you can stumble across a lot of dope shyt by simply expanding beyond the typical shyt that is posted everywhere on the internet. Drake/Kendrick/Cole/Chance/Future/etc gonna be posted everywhere and trend on twitter. But just glancing at some forums or even watching DEHH reviews will introduce you to some interesting shyt beyond the big names.

and it's always hilarious how all you 'digging' cats never mention names and specific songs. You don't even champion the artists you claim to love.

Cats on here know I love Live.Love.ASAP and I champion Rocky for the most part. And I was telling people that mixtape was classic/near classic before most figured it out. If someone's dope, you champion them.

Y'all always go mute when asked what songs you loved in any given year and by what artists. And we know it's a coping mechanism to avoid being exposed for having shytty taste/low standards. It's so tired :russell: