NOT SO FAST: Letitia James Will Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I mean if I was orders to pay 500 and I gave them 100 they’re still going to take my shyt or turn my shyt off. Why should he be any different? Fools will ruin your life over a couple hundred or thousand… he’s playing with millions. Do what you got to do :yeshrug:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not sure how accurate this is.

It seems they're going to reject Knight Specialty Insurance and they may not even have the money to cover the judgment.

But I don't think James has the green light to start closing on Trump's properties just yet.

As much as I want to see this mango Mussolini fukk lose all his shyt, this article seems premature

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Newsweek is a rag these days and that article is not accurate (as of yet).

No one else is reporting this and the Newsweek article is quoting somebody who's quoting somebody else (which is wild as far as journalism goes).

I'm not sure how accurate this is.

It seems they're going to reject Knight Specialty Insurance and they may not even have the money to cover the judgment.

But I don't think James has the green light to start closing on Trump's properties just yet.

As much as I want to see this mango Mussolini fukk lose all his shyt, this article seems premature
Stop messing up my thread