Notorious BIG 1997 Freestyle on Sway

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss

My nikka was truly one of a kind. The cadence. The flow. Charisma. The creativity. The voice. The vocab. The perfect rapper man. I hate we got robbed of what wouldve been the GOAT rap career. This is probably the best freestyle I've heard from him.

:wow:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps

My nikka was truly one of a kind. The cadence. The flow. Charisma. The creativity. The voice. The vocab. The perfect rapper man. I hate we got robbed of what wouldve been the GOAT rap career. This is probably the best freestyle I've heard from him.

:wow:

If you want to talk about a true one of a kind talent with the flow, charisma, creativity, voice and vocab who is the almost perfect rapper with an actual freestyle you don't even have to look beyond his label:

"I did real freestyles... unlike BIg no prewrittens" A-haaaaaa!

Looking back Kiss and the Lox staying on Bad Boy mightve given us the end to end classic he is capable of as its obvious Puff needed a Big replacement and Kiss could've filled that void with the right commercial training and executive producer all up in the videos... guiding... dancing... avoiding refrigerators falling from rooftops. Them double door joints.