Notorious Hip Hop Groupie Celina Powell aka The Black Widow claims she was kidnapped by Trey Songz

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Cliffs
Claims her and her 18 year old associate met up with Trey at a club.

He forced them into a sprinter bus, took their phones and went club hopping.

Wouldn't let them go to the bathroom or get their phones back.

Trey then takes them to his apartment and forced them to drink. Confronted Celina for catfishing Chris Brown after Drake told her Chris hated her.

Trey threw her main phone off the balcony. He took her in the bathroom and "made her do some things". "Rearranged her face".

Afterward made them take a uber a couple blocks and then gave them their stuff back

They went to police but decided to drop the charges out of fear.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Sounds like she's trying to get on the #MeToo wave after an unsuccessful round of thotting. :unimpressed:

Any type of attention is good for those of questionable integrity. She didn't think ahead and pretty much lowered her chances of getting seeded up by one of these dudes :mjlol:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Sounds like she's trying to get on the #MeToo wave after an unsuccessful round of thotting. :unimpressed:

Any type of attention is good for those of questionable integrity. She didn't think ahead and pretty much lowered her chances of getting seeded up by one of these dudes :mjlol:

Yeah that's the feeling I'm getting too.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
I'm not with that lame incel shyt, but some of these birds are trivializing sexual assault for a means to an end.

It's disgusting, and leads to people not believing victims. Revolting :scust:
She was set up by her older brothers girlfriend to be raped when she was kid. Her brother and grandmother I believe pressed charges at got the girlfriend arrested. So I'm confused why she dropped the charges if Trey actually did what she claims. She should have went through with it

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
She was set up by her older brothers girlfriend to be raped when she was kid. Her brother and grandmother I believe pressed charges at got the girlfriend arrested. So I'm confused why she dropped the charges if Trey actually did what she claims. She should have went through with it

In all honesty breh, it makes me think worse of her. She knows how close she came to being a victim plus she had support from her family, then to do this wow. :picard:

She could be mentally unwell. At the same time, that would be a disservice to those with mental illnesses. As there are those who struggle with mental health issues but are great people.

Overall, just terrible all around :francis:

Last edited: