NOVEMBER is HIP-HOP HISTORY MONTH... DJ DANJ!! presents #MYHIPHOP side B (part 2 of 4)!!

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Part 2 of 4 for the month of November

LISTEN

LISTEN/DOWNLOAD

1- KRS-One Attacks... 2- Bronx Tale- Fat Joe & KRS-One... 3- Ill Street Blues- Kool G Rap... 4- I Shot Ya (verse)- LL Cool J... 5- I Shot Ya freestyle- DMX... 6- Bring It On- Jay-Z & Sauce Money... 7- F.A.L.A.- GangStarr... 8- Words from the Nutcracker- Melachi the Nutcracker... 9- Last Dayz- Onyx... 10- Masta I.C.- Mic Geronimo... 11- Center of Attention- I-n-I w/ Pete Rock... 12- Escape- Pete Rock... 13- Keep it Real- Miilkbone... 14- Rock On (RMX)- Funkdoobiest... 15- It Ain't Hard To Tell (RMX)- Nas... 16- Constant Elevation- Gravediggaz... 17- Older Gods- Ghostface & Raekwon... 18- I Got Cha Opin- Black Moon... 19- Jingle Jangle- The Legion w/ Dres... 20- Creep- Herb McGruff... 21- Take Yourz- Mase w/ DMX... 22- Commission- Shyne... 23- Child of the Ghetto- G-DEP... 24- Life Story- Black Rob... 25- This Can't Be Life- Jay-Z... 26- Xxplosive- Dr. Dre w/ Kurupt & Nate Dogg... 27- Queen bytch- Lil' Kim... 28- Dead Wrong- Notorious BIG & Eminem... 29- Real Raw- Craig Mack... 30- Your World Don't Stop (original version)- AZ... 31- Rather Unique- AZ... 32- 12 Pac Of Doja- Lil' Half Dead... 33- Mix Tapes- The Nonce... 34- Elevation (Free My Mind)- BUMS... 35- Bread & Butter- Beanie Sigel... 36- Cold As Ice- M.O.P.... 37- Broken Language- Smoothe Da Hustler & Trigga tha Gambler

@Newark88 @mobbinfms @BmoreGorilla @Wacky D @FreshAIG @Art Barr @Knights89 @OnlyInCalifornia @seanlacosa @Soundbwoy @Yoda @SunZoo @Big Skilly Films @bigrodthe1 @DaHNIC82 @Jerz-2 @H.L. @hexagram23 @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @Billy Ocean @untaintedbeats @September @BronxFleezy @The Ruler 09 @TEKBEATZ

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
'preciated, breh... I like not playin the usuals...

BONUS shyt RIGHT HERE THO'... I did this mix for a hip-hop radio show, commemorating that 11.9.93 ATCQ/Wu day:

You kno I came up on Strictly Hip Hop and back when we had V103. Back when 92Q played that real shyt on Friday and Saturday nites. We got the same taste my nikka
:salute:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You kno I came up on Strictly Hip Hop and back when we had V103. Back when 92Q played that real shyt on Friday and Saturday nites. We got the same taste my nikka
:salute:

Hell yeah!! :salute:

Man you remember when 92Q had that all hip-hop show on Sunday nights that ran from like 10pm to 2am? I think it was called the Overdose or somethin'...

V103 just reminds me of new jack R&B and classic slow jams... they had that hip-hop too tho', and were the first ones playin' club!

And Strictly... sheeeeeeeit.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Hell yeah!! :salute:

Man you remember when 92Q had that all hip-hop show on Sunday nights that ran from like 10pm to 2am? I think it was called the Overdose or somethin'...

V103 just reminds me of new jack R&B and classic slow jams... they had that hip-hop too tho', and were the first ones playin' club!

And Strictly... sheeeeeeeit.
I remember all that. Also remember when WPGC had that Sunday nite hip hop show as well