Now is a good time for every black person in America to try and get their Gun license

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
It this day and age with all of these race soldiers and these emboldened Cacs it's time for every black man and woman if they can to get themselves a Gun. I just brought my first Gun back in February and I take it everywhere I can.

I amm not taking any chances when it comes to these racist crackers anymore. Its either them or me and I don't plan on dying anytime soon so if I have to go to jail or kill some racist cac who is threatening my existence then so be it. You have black men being gunned down and left for dead like animals and then you have young black men being hung like we're in the 1920's. This shyt iso ut of hand. I'm tired of seeing stories of black people being killed its emotionally draining.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In most free states you don't need anything but a background check to purchase most guns btw

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It this day and age with all of these race soldiers and these emboldened Cacs it's time for every black man and woman if they can to get themselves a Gun. I just brought my first Gun back in February and I take it everywhere I can.

I amm not taking any chances when it comes to these racist crackers anymore. Its either them or me and I don't plan on dying anytime soon so if I have to go to jail or kill some racist cac who is threatening my existence then so be it. You have black men being gunned down and left for dead like animals and then you have young black men being hung like we're in the 1920's. This shyt iso ut of hand. I'm tired of seeing stories of black people being killed its emotionally draining.

this whole post reads like a white person’s idea of what a black person would say

if u want people to tool up then drop a tutorial on how u did it, step by step

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Felons can't get a permit
Hell,they can be arrested for illegal gun possession if they put in work at the shooting range with rented guns
:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Just realized Op is that Cobra dude from Kansas
Gun laws are lax as fukk over there..even Texas has tougher laws
:heh:

They still banging in Wichita?

:heh:

Is the 13th Street still wild af?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Impossible in NYC best you can do is probably pepper spray or a knife. Even then both of those have major restrictions.

As long as the threat doesn't have a gun, a knife with deter 100% of them

And if y'all plan on getting a knife, learn the correct way to hold it.