Now that Wall Street I mean Hillary has this sewn up...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What's the next move to hold her accountable to the Black community going forward?

I ain't talking about it like I have hope in this department, and I still think the best move is to withhold the vote to the point her and the rest actually get scared and HAVE to make real moves in the Black community to keep the Black voting block. But with the party of Breitfront looking ready for seppuku right now, that ship has probably passed.

So are we looking at 4 more years of Wall Street written financial codes, prison-industrial complex, military-industrial complex, police bullshyt, lead in the water, and union-inspired foot dragging on real improvement in Black schools?

Or is there something that can still be done, past November, to get Clinton 2.0 to be meaningfully better than Clinton 1.0?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Breh the black men in these streets now have a job for the next 4 years because she not lasting 8. The job will be the military they love war and expect economy to be going up and down.

BRIC countries going down.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
First step: What does the black community specifically want?
Black people are not one block. Second, I hate this "moderate" shyt you do and it's really just Democratic protectionism. You basically ask people who are not policymakers to come up with specific policies and when they can't you use that to justify Democratic Party negligence. I'm pretty damn sure that poor white people did not write up the New Deal. Generally speaking, we know what ails the black community and we need strategies to fix it. It's the job of the candidate running and one who seeks to "do good" to present their ideas for getting it done. This is like me running for class election when people want new lockers and then once I get elected, I go "well, what is your plan. If you don't have one then don't complain, at least I'm trying (but I'm really not)." You were elected to develop the plan and implement it, it's my job to hold you accountable and dissect whether those plans reach the root of the problem.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First step: What does the black community specifically want?

There was a long-ass document put together by Black Lives Matter and a bunch of groups a few months ago that is actually pretty good, at least the parts I read. I don't think their strategies in implementing it are on point yet.

But just to be simple: decent schools, policing that is a net positive for the community, sentencing reform and a move towards rehabilitation-based prisons, job access in the community, and a clean safe environment.

There's way more than that, but that much at least is widely agreed on in the community and should be politically attainable.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the next move to hold her accountable to the Black community going forward?

I ain't talking about it like I have hope in this department, and I still think the best move is to withhold the vote to the point her and the rest actually get scared and HAVE to make real moves in the Black community to keep the Black voting block. But with the party of Breitfront looking ready for seppuku right now, that ship has probably passed.

So are we looking at 4 more years of Wall Street written financial codes, prison-industrial complex, military-industrial complex, police bullshyt, lead in the water, and union-inspired foot dragging on real improvement in Black schools?

Or is there something that can still be done, past November, to get Clinton 2.0 to be meaningfully better than Clinton 1.0?
We gotta hold the CBC to the fire. Those assclowns don't do a goddamn thing in congress. I can't name a single bill, law, or even hearing that they've managed to be the leaders of outside of those Benghazi hearings.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We gotta hold the CBC to the fire. Those assclowns don't do a goddamn thing in congress. I can't name a single bill, law, or even hearing that they've managed to be the leaders of outside of those Benghazi hearings.

lol what are you talking about, clown. the CBC is right down your alley from a political perspective.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Black people are not one block. Second, I hate this "moderate" shyt you do and it's really just Democratic protectionism. You basically ask people who are not policymakers to come up with specific policies and when they can't you use that to justify Democratic Party negligence. I'm pretty damn sure that poor white people did not write up the New Deal. Generally speaking, we know what ails the black community and we need strategies to fix it. It's the job of the candidate running and one who seeks to "do good" to present their ideas for getting it done. This is like me running for class election when people want new lockers and then once I get elected, I go "well, what is your plan. If you don't have one then don't complain, at least I'm trying (but I'm really not)." You were elected to develop the plan and implement it, it's my job to hold you accountable and dissect whether those plans reach the root of the problem.

I ask people to come up with a specific request because without it the lack thereof undermines the reason why political parties don't address black matters specifically and aggressively yet still expect black voters to come out and support them. The New Deal was a bill that addressed general American economic issues black and white. A lot ails the black community mostly from a systemic issue that may be too complex for a politician to fix through JUST policy matters. I agree it is definitely on the candidate to seek the task of "doing good" on behalf of their constituents but without a specific plan of action the idea gets buried under other specific demands (gay rights, gender wage gap, immigration, environmental protection, etc.). If the entire school body wanted new lockers that's a specific request. Not much you really need to have a dialogue on...they want new lockers. But, for example, if freshmen were demanding new lockers when everyone else in the school ALSO needed new lockers as well how do you rationalize getting everyone on board to address the problem of freshmen without new lockers when everyone else in the school needs it too?

Black people would like to fix our unemployment and wage issues...guess who also feels jobs and wages are bad...white blue-collar working class citizens. So if a politician passes a bill to fix this problem that ails BOTH constituents are they addressing black issues or no?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
lol what are you talking about, clown. the CBC is right down your alley from a political perspective.

:dahell:

Why you talking like you know shyt about me? I'm thinking your dumb ass had me confused with someone else. Did you read a single political post I made before Trump? Tell me what the hell you're referring to or think I believe that explains the outburst of hostility, or shut your mouth.

:stopitslime: