Now Waka Wants To Work Things Out With Guwop

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
nikkas gotta understand, once shyt hits social media its hard to move on and forget about it

then Wop got out and tried to reach out to this fukk nikka and he was acting like he too good smh

We going to act like Wop didn't violate Waka and his momma on twitter and disrespect to start it off? They was basically brothers and Wop lived at his moms house.

Someone disrespect your momma on social media wtf you go do?

I don't take sides and could care less but lets not pretend Waka didn't have some damn solid reasons to say 'fukk Gucci'.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:skip:

:pacspit:
wpid-screenshot_2013-03-15-23-07-08-1-1.jpg

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
We going to act like Wop didn't violate Waka and his momma on twitter and disrespect to start it off? They was basically brothers and Wop lived at his moms house.

Someone disrespect your momma on social media wtf you go do?

I don't take sides and could care less but lets not pretend Waka didn't have some damn solid reasons to say 'fukk Gucci'.
How he disrespect her? I just remember him talking about how she stole money, which was true.

In his book he says the shyt started because waka wanted some songs and the engineer wouldn't give them to him without gucci's permission, so waka beat up the engineer.