Now We Know Why Zimmerman Feels So Safe: Florida at It Again UPDATE: He (Pro) Black Ya'll

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Meanwhile in Tampa, FL:
36856088_1957672104245822_1178168821316321280_o.jpg

UPDATE:
look at that deep throat c00n looking pride to be a white man nigge--
Its two c00ns
This guy's a known race baiter here

The sad part is he's a brother :snoop:

I don't understand his end game

Targeting Tony Daniel? Tampa begins to tighten public comment rules

Tony Daniel, of Tampa, holds a sign along E Jackson Street at N Florida Tuesday in Tampa last year. He also drives a truck and trailer with large, neatly printed signs that feature a Confederate flag, a Nazi flag, Mayor Bob Buckhorn's portrait, a black and white photo of three men lynched by hanging, references to Home Depot and no less than four uses of a the word "N-----," one in letters about a foot tall. And he has hurled profane and racially provocative invective at Tampa City Council members. Now the council is considering ways to potentially remove Daniel and other speakers from council meetings who violate new language guidelines regulating.

UPDATE #2:
He had this big ass truck with swastikas and n****r written all over it.

I saw it at a gas station before a Bucs game and it legit had me wanting to fight dude.

I've never wanted to beat someone's ass like that before in my life.

I thought the truck belonged to some Cac.
:bryan:

UPDATE #3 :
I don't know the story, just that he seems to have a beef with them.

Some of the other shyt he's done.

1njismn.jpg

2nuss9f.jpg

3nbks9s.jpg

4nnfqo3.jpg

5nejqsq.jpg

UPDATE #4:

Yes thats krunk man, he has the cd spot on 22nd and mlk..and owns that big house across the street from , but I think the city fined him since he built it with no permits and other stuff

He has done good stuff for the community, he has respect in the city and has faught tpd and the feds

But he is doing too much with these signs

Last edited: