NSAC to impose new/stricter PED policy

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Call Shannon Briggs he said he cured his. I am asthmatic too. :francis: When I was first diagnosed in sixth grade I was the fastest on the track team and the Doctor told me to quit all sports.
:sadcam::stopitslime:
Luckily mine isn't exercise induced..its when shyt blooms like it's doing now...then I have to make sure I have prescriptions to every gotdamn asthma drug known to man

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Luckily mine isn't exercise induced..its when shyt blooms like it's doing now...then I have to make sure I have prescriptions to every gotdamn asthma drug known to man
Mines is like yours as well too, and this unpredictable Jersey weather don't help either. I stay losing like RJJ career after Tarver 2 lol :sadbron:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Nar, fucc that nicca :sas1:

You're a crip? What set you rep breh? Where in cali are you?

Morning Scruuub dapped horse. kills's post in the thread We Are All Eskimo Brothers, Thanks to Chloë Sevigny: The Lives and Times of Modern Dandies.
pogba takin home the treble brehs :blessed:

Today at 5:51 PM

I quoted you at 531. Let me know where you're from breh. You're a crip i assume. If you're in cali then I'm in the bay so let's get it poppin.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
most pro fighters nowaday are frauds anyways.

fukking geeks propped on steroids to try and be somethng they'renot

i went ot a shady mma gym for a little bit, and te only guys that could get the better of me were some of the older guys (who i can now look beack and acleary see they were n steroids)

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
@patscorpio put me on game champ. I be sore for days after those gruesome liftings. @krackdagawd I need your help on those supplements too negga. Working 72 hours a week is killing my body. I need that Pacman stimulus package

I take a gang of shyt for my blood but gym wise it's just creatine, fish oil, hard work and dedication :sog:. I get enough protein in my meals so I tossed shakes into the bushes.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morning Scruuub dapped horse. kills's post in the thread We Are All Eskimo Brothers, Thanks to Chloë Sevigny: The Lives and Times of Modern Dandies.

I quoted you at 531. Let me know where you're from breh. You're a crip i assume. If you're in cali then I'm in the bay so let's get it poppin.

fucc outta here cuhh
2OXUYuY.png

Aye aye meet me at the old world on wheels rink on venice saturday 4pm nagga
2OXUYuY.pngp
2OXUYuY.png

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio put me on game champ. I be sore for days after those gruesome liftings. @krackdagawd I need your help on those supplements too negga. Working 72 hours a week is killing my body. I need that Pacman stimulus package

well i use the melatonin because i dont sleep for very long...sleep is crucial for recovery time..without nights of at least 7-8 hrs of sleep your body falls apart over time

i also glucosamine/MSM as well...those 2 things are a god send to me

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This will kill MMA. 90% of all elite athletes use PED's. I don't know if UFC is aware of the extent of the roid usage, but this is definitely not in their best interest.

I know it's the NAC's decision, but Zuffa pushed for more testing and invited this against their best interests.