NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
WALTER is Officially part of NXT after next week. :blessed:

He's done with NXT UK after this airs which likely was already taped.

WALTER vs Melo :whew:

WALTER vs Roddy :whew:

WALTER vs Styles if he stays in NXT:whew:

lots of good matchups

WALTER vs dunne again
WALTER vs DRAGUNOV 3

Nah. They gonna fukk around, call him up, and make him Omos" manager

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm out on NXT 2.0. WWE knows how to butcher a good system. I really hope Baby Steiner turns out to be a serious main eventer within the next 3-4 yrs.

I see they just released Samoa Joe again... I won't be surprised when they get rid Champa, Strong, & LA Knight.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Walter days numbered. Hope he cooks in the Rumble and works a WM before they do what they do

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I'm out on NXT 2.0. WWE knows how to butcher a good system. I really hope Baby Steiner turns out to be a serious main eventer within the next 3-4 yrs.

I see they just released Samoa Joe again... I won't be surprised when they get rid Champa, Strong, & LA Knight.
Im waiting to see if Ciampa keeps his theme song on the main roster. For me that’ll be a major sign of how fast they plan on getting rid of him

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Im waiting to see if Ciampa keeps his theme song on the main roster. For me that’ll be a major sign of how fast they plan on getting rid of him

He already said a few yrs back in a interview that I read that he wasn't interested in being called up to the main roster due to his neck issues & schedule. So he probably won't be on the main roster any time soon (if ever).

I think WWE is going to do it's next round of big roster releases some time after WrestleMania. So I expect names like Elias, LA Knight, Roderick Strong, Ciampa, and anybody that isn't doing something worth a damn to be released by spring.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

Unless Ciampa gets called up, what else is left for him to do in NXT? He was in the same boat as Gargano, they achieved everything you can achieve on that brand. I actually expect Ciampa to be released soon or called up. Roddy will probably be gone too as he's clearly not ever going to champ there and he's done all he's probably can do in NXT.

LA Knight not being hotshotted straight to the main roster is probably the most confusing move in the last year or so. He's damn near the prototype for a WWE main roster time filler sports-entertainer.