NXT Live on USA 1/15/20: Turf Wars

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Becky can't work a mic, that promo last Monday was cringey as fukk.

I tried watching a clip of it and started feeling embarrassed. I haven’t watched Raw not SD in awhile, but this just ain’t the same Becky compared to that stretch after she had blood covering her face. Reminds of of a really good sitcom that brings in an entire staff of new writers and they start fukking everything up.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Can't argue with that atm but we still need to hear him cut promos and have a long program with someone before we right off this character.

Yea he has plenty of time, def want to see more of him and a Garza problem is a good start. Killshot vs Dante Fox is one of my favorite matches the last decade, so there’s a lot there.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I tried watching a clip of it and started feeling embarrassed. I haven’t watched Raw not SD in awhile, but this just ain’t the same Becky compared to that stretch after she had blood covering her face. Reminds of of a really good sitcom that brings in an entire staff of new writers and they start fukking everything up.
She had better writers back then, I believe that was back when the black dude from NXT was still running things. Honestly not everyone needs more freedom when it comes to promos.:yeshrug:
This means Io is winning the title WM weekend :banderas:

I would guess that Bianca will be moved to Raw/SD after losing to Rhea rather than going to the back of the line in NXT. Those divisions need her more than NXT does
Bianca isn't going to the main roster yet, and if she does then it needs to be SD since she'll have a chance to be a star.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She had better writers back then, I believe that was back when the black dude from NXT was still running things. Honestly not everyone needs more freedom when it comes to promos.:yeshrug:

Bianca isn't going to the main roster yet, and if she does then it needs to be SD since she'll have a chance to be a star.

Unless they move the Street Profits she's Raw 100%.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Unless they move the Street Profits she's Raw 100%.
When unfortunately is what's probably going to happen. They should move the Street Profits because the RAW tag scene sucks.
lmao it’s the opposite

RAW with Heyman is where it’s at. Smackdown is food
How is RAW the safe haven when Vince still has a stranglehold on it? Ya'll just want to believe that Heyman is running it like he did 03 Smackdown, but RAW has Vince's unmistakable fingerprints all over it.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When unfortunately is what's probably going to happen. They should move the Street Profits because the RAW tag scene sucks.

How is RAW the safe haven when Vince still has a stranglehold on it? Ya'll just want to believe that Heyman is running it like he did 03 Smackdown, but RAW has Vince's unmistakable fingerprints all over it.
and you think Vince isn't over looking SD while its on Fox with more money...