NXT Live on USA 12/11/19

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
*Constantly criticizes the WWE product.*

*A true alternative backed by a billionaire is created.*

"fukk THEM AND THEIR FANS, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO FAIL AND CODY TO GO CRAWLING BACK TO VINCE!! :angry:

I forget who said it, but someone made a great point that most wrestling fans never really wanted a true alternative to WWE, because that would mean WWE would have to get good again and if that happened, what would fakkits like you have to complain about all day?
You are one pathetic person. I criticize them when they deserve it and praise them when they earn it, because unlike you losers with the negative reps I can actually enjoy a good product. You're really pissed off because the fake love ya'll keep giving AEW ain't showing in the ratings or attendance, and it must hurt knowing that cacs like you are getting exactly what you wanted with AEW and it's leading nowhere. AEW fukked up by listening to you neckbeards and letting ya'll dictate the product. Now the only thing you guys have over NXT is attendance, which you might not have for long if the trend continues. This is what happens when you create a company out of spite instead of legit competition.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
You are one pathetic person. I criticize them when they deserve it and praise them when they earn it, because unlike you losers with the negative reps I can actually enjoy a good product. You're really pissed off because the fake love ya'll keep giving AEW ain't showing in the ratings or attendance, and it must hurt knowing that cacs like you are getting exactly what you wanted with AEW and it's leading nowhere. AEW fukked up by listening to you neckbeards and letting ya'll dictate the product. Now the only thing you guys have over NXT is attendance, which you might not have for long if the trend continues. This is what happens when you create a company out of spite instead of legit competition.

Look here bytch if you if you thought before you typed you would've seen that i've been very critical of WWE, and i've pointed out their empty arenas as well. So quit acting like a little sensitive fakkit and grow the fukk up. Ya'll were so hype when AEW was selling out the first couple of weeks, but now reality is starting to settle in that the honeymoon period is officially over. And stop with the whole "new company" bullshyt because ya'll swore that people were dying for an alternative to the WWE, but really people most just want the WWE to be better. AEW isn't an alternative to the WWE, it's just a bunch of jaded exes trying to show their former company that they matter. Lastly as a lifelong Dallas resident I can tell you that RAW/SD/NXT would've sold out, because we always turn out for shows that are WWE related.
Breh you mad as fukk :pachaha:

relax., it's just wrasslin :whoa:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on the show from this past week.

Opening match was :whoo:. Those 2 have good chemistry together.

Hope Dakota Kai will be okay :to:

Finn coming out of nowhere for the finish was a :whoo:for the main event.

Looking forward to 2 title matches next week.