NXT Live on USA 12/11/19

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Keith Lee has GOT to stop sitting down with the Spirit Bomb in triple threat matches. Second time he's gotten caught slipping in that very scenario.

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Good match, cool finish. Balor vs Cole should be good.

Next week is gonna be good. I can see all 3 matches taking up the whole show.

Edit - nvm, thought there were 3 title matches.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
NXT stacking up big time. They must know some fukkery is going down on AEW.
NXT is a limitless well of fukkery :rambo:
SoftBogusGelada-size_restricted.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This WWE 24 shyt was good after the show. I imagine for most NXT superstars who get called up to the main roster (not cHHHarlotte or Rollins). NXT is chasing the dream. Main roster is living the dream at first, then shortly realizing it`s :yeshrug:

Becky Lynch has an interesting story though. I think she said herself there was a time she was feeling :yeshrug:on the main roster. Waiting to get them endeavors. After her sudden success she probably feels like it`s a dream come true again. Plus she has her fiance on the road with her.

They should do a "class of" for NXT. Since the process is kind of like graduating, and going off into the real world....wrestling entertainment:lolbron:.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm not surprised...you can tell the moment that shyt went down live. That was brutal!

Probably sliced from that 2nd table that was not needed since they didn`t go through it. I was saying her head could of bounced off of it, because of where the 2nd table was placed. Thank God it didn`t.

Yeah just watch the video provided in the link and slow it down on Youtube and you can see her head hit the edge of the 2nd table.