NYC heroin ring w/ cartel links busted w/900k cash, $1M cars & Versace strollers confiscated

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Chiko Juan was a picture taker and a party guy. He wasn't in no loops. Hung out with some celebs and took some cool pictures though :yeshrug:
Not true

He wasn't the " man " in the streets or some rich nikka but he wasn't just some picture taker and party guy

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
cocaine dealers ain't got nothing on Heroin pushers when it comes to stunting and reckless spending

thier profit margin is so damn high it cant help but feed the ego recklessly

i remember interviewing a indy rapper for a radio interview and off the record having a conversation about herion

ole boy told me he was getting 200$ a gram!!!!! :damn:
Facts, back then florida nikkas didn't sell it but now It's like everybody sell it

I done seen nikkas under 30yrs old get rich..places like pasco county is like zombie land everybody is on that dog food

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
For the brehs saying it's impossible to get money in the game and dip, please look up Frank Matthews aka Black Caesar. Bed Stuy legend. Admittedly a different era but the Derek Jeter of the dope game.

• Dap
Reactions: Mtt

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
cocaine dealers ain't got nothing on Heroin pushers when it comes to stunting and reckless spending

thier profit margin is so damn high it cant help but feed the ego recklessly

i remember interviewing a indy rapper for a radio interview and off the record having a conversation about herion

ole boy told me he was getting 200$ a gram!!!!! :damn:
My Detroit nikkas going dumb off that and the ice

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
For the brehs saying it's impossible to get money in the game and dip, please look up Frank Matthews aka Black Caesar. Bed Stuy legend. Admittedly a different era but the Derek Jeter of the dope game.

It's not confirmed he was able to "retire"

Many suggest the CIA had him whacked