Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:noah: :blessed::whoo::ohlawd::ahh:

Rastafarian Queen :wow:

AATXAJyDkgmkuiXPbeGKxGvaWwITfSyZDupOCFzdEzDu=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She isn't anything special, marginally attractive face but she really doesn't have anything else going for her physically other than that.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She isn't anything special, marginally attractive face but she really doesn't have anything else going for her physically other than that.

shes pretty, amazing smile, skinny and petite, nice skin, long healthy hair, flat stomach, religious, mouthful of breasts:mjtf:

y'all nikkas gay:mjtf:

* her snatch and butthole must smell and taste amazing because of her diet :noah: :wow:

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
What do yall girls look like :unimpressed:

post em so we can see :unimpressed:

:russ:
Well I'm not gonna plaster any of my chicks on the internet cuz frankly I wouldn't appreciate it if one of them did that to me

:mjtf:

BUT just know I like a big (or cuffable) booty, I like black women of ALL SHADES, a confident but not cocky attitude, welcoming eyes, and women that don't look like they just graduated high school 3 months ago,similar to this young lady you just posted (no offense)...

Like I just told another poster, maybe I just need to see more pics of her. She's not ugly tho

:manny:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
shes pretty, amazing smile, skinny and petite, nice skin, long healthy hair, flat stomach, mouthful of breasts:mjtf:

y'all nikkas gay:mjtf:

* her snatch must smell and taste amazing because of her diet :noah: :wow:
She isn't my cup of tea breh calm down, I can't speak for you, but I've likely forgotten about more p*ssy than a lot of men have had.

I like my women a little thicker with more Black characteristics. This young lady looks like a thin ambiguous mulatto.

There is nothing special about her to me, I can drive literally right up the road from where I am now to Grambling State or Louisiana Tech and see much better for what I like.

We are not the same and we weren't put here to like the same shyt. You posting her as a standard of beauty put a spotlight on her to receive the scrutiny of other people's opinions though. Its not gay, we just don't like the same thing aesthetically.

Last edited: