JLova

Veteran
Daps
This is how white people think (re: racism):

Unfortunately racism will always exist and probably get worse. His cause is for nothing. Do you really think the majority of whites are going to apologize for other whites who are racist?? There are a small percentage of white people who are truly racist. I've seen more blacks that are racist than whites!! It's all counterproductive and will just keep sending America in the wrong direction....

Another clown:
Steven Richardson No the majority of blacks think they are owed the world and still harp on slavery something they never dealt with. You live in a fantasy world.

Clown # 3:
Steven Richardson . I accept your premise that all blacks want is equal opportunity. Now can you expand that thought and explain where they do not? I can give you about 10 different ways that whites are disadvantaged over blacks due to institutional policies. I am sure you cannot do the same. Are there white racists...You bet your butt there is. Are there Black racists? You bet your butt there is. Now America is 60 % white so yes more whites are racist...but Policy is set to favor blacks that is a fact. It just is and this Policy and the never ending call for more "special treatment" is fueling alot of hate and anger in this country. Let me share this with you. Its not racism, but poverty that is the problem in this country. Poor white people suffer every bit as much as poor black people. It is only the duty of our Nation to make opportunity availble to all. It does, if not Kap would never went to college, and Obama would never been President.

These are your bosses, your coaches, your landlords, your police officers who feel this way. How do blacks cape for these people?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
This is how white people think (re: racism):

Another clown:

Clown # 3:

These are your bosses, your coaches, your landlords, your police officers who feel this way. How do blacks cape for these people?
Yes and to take it to the police specifically. Until we start seeing in-fighing among police centered around their organization's racism, I don't think it's worth it to distinguish any "good" ones

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. I ain't giving these dudes much credit.

If there are so much of these "good cops" why don't we get any reports about internal division in these departments:francis:

One step at a time. We really don't know what these cops are doing personally. Why assume they are OK with the status quo and aren't speaking out. This on its own is a big move as they will face plenty of backlash.

Now have you put your neck on the line as well?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
One step at a time. We really don't know what these cops are doing personally. Why assume they are OK with the status quo and aren't speaking out. This on its own is a big move as they will face plenty of backlash.

Now have you put your neck on the line as well?
Why shouldn't I assume it:stopitslime:

As far as I'm concerned cop is a cop is a cop. They get no love from me and they are all complicit

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This took some stones for them to do given how toxic police culture can be. I gotta let my uncle know about this. Still, more gotta join the fight and speak up. Even old ass Frank Serpico spoke up :wow:. We gotta make sure word of this gets out and put the pressure on even more of them to do the right thing.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
They support Kaep but they also support the police force that is shooting down unarmed innocent black men and not taking responsibility for it.

that's really unfair. this is a job to them, it's how they put food on the table. outside of the very few entrpreneurs, how man minority doesn't rely on massa's pay cheque? Even the most woke dude are one way or another getting their checks from white men and jews who run America.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Whites and other non-blacks know that "calling the cops" is the last trump card (no pun intended) against black folk when all else fails.

The police is a major arm of white supremacy and people know they are there for "us" primarily.

You say police reform to these b*stards and you might as well be saying you want their daughters to get raped by a pack of ni**ers

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Exactly. I ain't giving these dudes much credit.

If there are so much of these "good cops" why don't we get any reports about internal division in these departments:francis:

Why shouldn't I assume it:stopitslime:

As far as I'm concerned cop is a cop is a cop. They get no love from me and they are all complicit

You ain't giving them much reason to, if they put their necks on the line with this shyt and all they get from people like you is more hate.

Going public like this was a MASSIVE professional risk. It took cojones. Give them their props - it's only that kinda support that will make someone want to take a stand considering all the other L's they gonna take in the process.

As far as not hearing about internal division, you should understand how intense the code of silence is. In Chicago PD a cop who wasn't even high up at all was running a fukking drug ring and getting dudes offed...and the two cops who tried to get the department to do something about it had their careers destroyed by bosses all the way up to the top. You gotta have HUGE balls to be a whistle-blower, so I'm going to make it easier for cops to speak up, not tougher.

They ain't gonna make themselves martyrs if even the Black community they standing up for treats them like fukking Judas.

Code of Silence — An Investigative Series by The Intercept

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this "doesnt count" just like the vetsforkaep or whatever the hashtag was when these fakkits were saying kaep was "insulting" the military and 39844398493408239482034 veterans started that hashtag on twitter supporting him
shyt wont count to these devils