[NYT] BREAKING: FDA aiming to give Pfizer vaccine full approval Monday. Update: approved!

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

The Food and Drug Administration is pushing to approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s two-dose Covid-19 vaccine on Monday, further expediting an earlier timeline for licensing the shot, according to people familiar with the agency’s planning.

Regulators were working to finish the process by Friday but were still working through a substantial amount of paperwork and negotiation with the company. The people familiar with the planning, who were not authorized to speak publicly about it, cautioned that the approval might slide beyond Monday if some components of the review need more time.

An F.D.A. spokeswoman declined to comment.

The agency had recently set an unofficial deadline for approval of around Labor Day.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The Food and Drug Administration is pushing to approve Pfizer-BioNTech’s two-dose Covid-19 vaccine on Monday, further expediting an earlier timeline for licensing the shot, according to people familiar with the agency’s planning.

Regulators were working to finish the process by Friday but were still working through a substantial amount of paperwork and negotiation with the company. The people familiar with the planning, who were not authorized to speak publicly about it, cautioned that the approval might slide beyond Monday if some components of the review need more time.

An F.D.A. spokeswoman declined to comment.

The agency had recently set an unofficial deadline for approval of around Labor Day.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
f7e5edd47ceb9ca70c19da315fa21ccd.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They will say it was rushed… Black people refuse to take this vaccine but trust white mommy and daddy with everything else.

I’m not judging black people either way because I get it. I really do. The American government has treated black bodies like guinea pigs from this country’s inception so I completely understand AND empathize with the reluctance.

On the other hand black people are being affected at CRAZY high numbers with Covid and dying at alarmingly high rates. So my thing is if Covid is DEFINITELY killing our people and the Vaccine is offering even a modicum of protection. Then its an option worth considering.