Obama privately tells donors that it's almost time to unite and back Hillary Clinton

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
3f666f1766b51e5104d5ea394f1cae6f.png
This is even more potent than :umad: :laff:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
lol no

please provide logic

Deregulation

Massive tax cuts

Increased military spending

Destroying social programs

More bubble bursts

Sanctions on Iran again forcing the renewed trade of mutual currencies and gold as before

Dollar hegemony would be gone in 10-15 years

Hillary in office probably has us at 25 years

It's pretty simple

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I believe he's gonna drop some docs on her. He's not going to look stupid in this. Seriously, I don't see it. Also, when it comes down to the general he's gonna modify himself.

:heh: Modify himself to whom. He's already alienated Hispanics, Muslims, and blacks by pandering to white supremacists. If he attempts to budge on any issue like immigration or the ban on Muslims his base will abandon him. He tried it with the H1B visas and his supporters threatened to abandon him.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No.

This is about studying history and knowing the wishes of the rich ruling class.

But it's true. You think 2008 was bad? You'll get awhile lot worse with deregulation, more tax cuts, more deficit spending on military and marginal cuts

The agenda is clear. Destroy the federal government with supply side economics that have routinely failed.
That's not even Trump's plan breh what are you talking about?

Deregulation- What did he say he was going to deregulate? The Republicans hate him for a reason breh.

Tax Cuts- He hasn't purposed personal tax cuts for the rich but a reform of the corporate tax code. Giving tax cuts to companies that hire and build in America and "tax the hell out of" companies that shut down plants and layoff employees in the US to do business over seas rather than America. While also closing loopholes and bringing down the tax rate which is the highest in the world. That's the foundation of the reform not the specifics of course.

Military Spending - Says he's going to give the Generals what they need and close down unnecessary weapons programs. The Generals are asking for less money then in any time in modern history.

Marginal Tax Rate- Never even spoke on this so IDK. This I actually agree on you with tho.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Deregulation

Massive tax cuts

Increased military spending

Destroying social programs

More bubble bursts

Sanctions on Iran again forcing the renewed trade of mutual currencies and gold as before

Dollar hegemony would be gone in 10-15 years

Hillary in office probably has us at 25 years

It's pretty simple
so what you're saying is we gotta get china to flip on russia :lupe:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Obama is a realist, he probably supports Sanders ideas in a perfect world but he knows that you can't move a ship as big as the US as if it was a smart car. Everything he'll try will fail, it's impossible to completely change the system, the laws and everything in 3-4 years. I also think that he has a lot of weird people around him like Elizabeth Warren, I think he's a populist like Trump just saying shyt he knows he can't deliver on to capture voters. I believe that in 3-4 terms of democratic presidents, we'll be ready for the next generations Bernie.

Like I've said before, I would rather take a 10 bucks guaranteed than - 20 to 20 that's normally distributed around 0.

One has to move like Obama and he's got experience of what it means to be a president, especially a respected one (and hated by the other side). Sanders is not even respected by his own people, he's been shytting on them during his whole career. At the end of the day it's not about what you want, or what you say it's about what you can deliver and I think Hillary will deliver better than Bernie. Screaming at people will not get you anywhere as a president, being an intelligent, loved or slippery fukk will and Bernie lacks all three while Hillary is at least Slippery and according to most nearly Obama levels of intelligence.

Last edited:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Look. I'm probably voting for Bernie, but outside of Bernie Hillary is the obvious choice.

Hillary has been damn near in the white house on some level for over 20 years. Their probably isn't a damn thing she isn't aware of when it comes to foreign affairs. I'd rather have someone with experience in the white house then someone who has no Political experience at all in Trump.

Outside of Bernie, Hillary is the obvious choice because of who she has behind her. Her husband Bill Clinton. Whom many agree in retrospect was a very good president.

That experience alone is what's going to get Hillary elected.