Obama's Black Attorney General Compares NC "bathroom' bill to Jim Crow

wooled1

All Star
Daps
To deny a human being basic rights is discrimination based on sexuality and gender orientation..... :francis:

6262220458033152.png

:beli: While it's not JIM CROW like i said, it is still in essence discrimination, correct?!!?
People get discriminated against every day. Very few get exploited and discriminated for hundreds of years.
If we to be honest it is a "Form" of jim crow, but it is NOT JIM CROW the way our ancestors had went through. I dont see lynchings, dogs, water cannons or police beating up trannies in the middle of the street for wanting to use white establishments....

So there's that.:francis:
I don't undeerstand how it could even be compared to Jim Crow, considering generations of mass exploitation, segregation, and discrimination that preceded it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love when democrats use their own laws in context to point out how they bully others into submitting. Jim Crow Laws were created by Democrats...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
If we to be honest it is a "Form" of jim crow, but it is NOT JIM CROW the way our ancestors had went through. I dont see lynchings, dogs, water cannons or police beating up trannies in the middle of the street for wanting to use white establishments....

So there's that.:francis:

Only because we fought to expose that behavior and a majority of America had to accept it and move forward. Hate crimes were also put in place. Our people fought for that so other people didn't have to experience that. Had we not those things would still be going on and gays , Muslims, and blacks would still be subjected to them. It's not the same but the mindset behind it and the drive is still the same

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No Its not any form of jim crow. Nobody is being denied any rights. A man who chooses to wear a dress or chooses to surgically remove their genitals or takes medicine to grow breast does not deserve any special treatment for their choice in lifestyle. They are still a man.

And Every establishment has equal male and female bathrooms for both men and women to use.
I agree with what u said...why don't they just create FAMILY bathrooms that can accommodate...everybody is allowed in the family bathroom....what's the problem...OR IS THIS REALLY JUST ABOUT MAKING PEOPLE ACKNOWLEDGE TRANSEXUALS FOR THE PERSONAL DECISION THEYVE MADE....the DOJ and Obama are going to fail miserably here...next administration will do away with all this...and this admin. won't be able to get this done anyway before their term is up...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
This is the same Loretta Lynch who said when she was first hired that her job was to raise the morale of law enforcement. Where is the Justice department suing Chicagp PD or Cleveland PD? Or where are they investigating the ties law enforcement have ties to white supremacist groups. I dont care about these gays and trans because they do not care black plight nor do I care about theirs.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
the whole black community is going through this scene right now
giphy.gif

Obama's progressive white supporters are
giphy.gif

:mjlol: you nikkas fell for the okie doke...it won't sink in that you did for a while
but all of you blind obama supporters pat yourselves on the back
we tried to tell you :yeshrug:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wholeheartedly agree with you 100%.... :ld:

But here's the dilemma if you discriminate against them and they sanction it, solidify it, who's to say they wont try anything similar on us down the line in a form or manner. That's partially my worry.

:ld:

But they have already discriminated against black people both directly and indirectly :patrice:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When heterosexual males start entering women's locker rooms at gyms across the nation, and then claim they are transsexual or transvestite, what are you gonna do? Do you allow a biological male into a woman's locker room so he can look at naked women taking a shower just so a transsexual/transvestite man can use the women's public restrooms? Because that's the root of the HB2 law.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
even tho i'd say im "left" on most issues, the left wing of the country keeps disgusting me lately :scusthov: im getting tired of this liberal bullshyt

I am from LA and I used to volunteer on democratic campaigns but now i found that the democratic party has become the LGBT party and I am just not with it anymore.. they got gay marriage and you would think they would chill the fukk out but now they got to find new boundries to push,.... next up will be this if Hillary gets elected watch

Parents asked to help their 4-year-olds choose their gender