Obviously we gotta let it cook but could Bloodline Rock [aka THE FINAL BOSS] surpass Corporate Rock and Hollywood Rock as the GOAT Heel Maivia?

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Rock is showing how it's done in getting that old-school, scumbag heel heat that's organically making more people buy tickets to see him get his comeuppance at Mania. Not the faux one that was popularized a couple of years ago, where you had heels that were essentially anti-heroes that unintentionally neutered babyfaces and the feud itself by being cooler and more sensible in the storyline.

Fans: "Why did the Rock talk about the age gap between Cody and his siblings when his daughters are similar? It doesn't make sense." :why:

"Because he's a heel?!"
full

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Rock is a genuinely good dude. While he loves playing the heel he also loves being Dwayne Johnson and Dwayne Johnson has to promote that brand. He's still doing everything but kissing babies out there. I don't know if this could work for other heels, it seems like a certain amount of kayfabe has to be maintained for those who have yet to transcend the wrestling bubble.

If you mean off screen, yes. On screen, I think he pretty much went back to being a full heel the last couple weeks and not a "fun" heel.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol he said it broke his heart cause he got kids at home then he tried to justify it fam

he went from burying everyone to making it a personal thing between him and cody. I still fukks with it but it would be better if he went all in heel imo :manny:

Hes more a heel now, he got booed heavy to close Raw and was getting Rocky chants a month ago. The dissing the fans stuff they just laughed at, because it's a Rock trademark and was treated like a comedian roasting the audience. He was getting Rocky chants for the crackhead and Mormon stuff. The last couple weeks he's back to getting mostly heat again

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
WWE
The Rock has his own, very colorful name for the current era of WWE. The Great One was asked about his Final Boss character in a new interview with ESPN, and he talked about how character is about breaking out of people’s expectations. He then went on to say that he doesn’t view this as the return of the Attitude Era.
“A lot of people have called this, ‘Oh, the Attitude Era is back,'” Rock said (per Fightful). “What I have called this era, excuse my language, the fukk That Era. That’s what this means and that’s what the Final Boss means. You expect me to do one thing, you think it’s got to be like this, well fukk that, I’m not doing it like that. The Final Boss isn’t doing it like that.”
He continued, “What’s also interesting is, what we have found is, the reason why people have gravitated towards Rock 10.0, Final Boss is, I’m able to say things that people want to say, that they can’t say. Let the Final Boss say it.”

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This entire thing has solidified Rock as my GOAT. Wow transported back to childhood when i worshipped this man, wore Adidas pants with the bottom flare unzipped because of him. Can’t believe i saw my hero again after so long. Previous iterations of Rock when he came back just didn’t hit like this, as if he was someone else. But this feud and this Rock just sent me back to another time. :wow:

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post is a perfect example of smarks never being happy.

Nah bro, I liked what Rock did at Wrestlemania, Raw, and the 2 weeks before a lot. I just liked the idea he was doing something big and good and not just a Hollywood Rock thing where he's a heel but the audience is just having fun and cheers it. He's the fukking Rock and still got booed the last few weeks, that's how you know it was good TV.

And fukk you fa9 ass smarks "oh .Monday was too long!" That was cinematic, it took its tine, he was being more subtle. Sorry it took time from fukking some NXT guy vs Nakamura, obviously that's what important

Last edited: