Of All the women that you've rejected.....

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
How many of them did you:
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you?
2. Torture in the friend zone?
3. Lead on and went ghost on?
4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive?
5. Humiliated sexually?

I want to take this opportunity to challenge the coli to stay on topic and answer the questions without trying to evade the central point with hateful theorizing about what women do. I know that's a lot to ask, but fukk it. I'm curious to know.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2.5 or so
3.0 that I know of
4. 0. I've been with some fairly unattractive chicks (just dating, not fukking)
5. 0. My penis empowers women.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
How was Luke calling the older dude old then hyping Bruce over Jet?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How many of them did you:
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you? A few
2. Torture in the friend zone? 0
3. Lead on and went ghost on? 0
4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive? 0
5. Humiliated sexually? Too many

I want to take this opportunity to challenge the coli to stay on topic and answer the questions without trying to evade the central point with hateful theorizing about what women do. I know that's a lot to ask, but fukk it. I'm curious to know.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
1. Give a "pity fukk" to for being nice to you?

0. If i rejected her it's because I'm not attracted to her, and I'm not gonna fukk someone that i'm not attracted to.

2. Torture in the friend zone?

0. I don't see the point in putting someone that i'm not attracted to in the friend zone.

3. Lead on and went ghost on?

0. Leading on someone that you're not interested in is just cruel.

4. Harshly rejected for being unattractive?

0. I'm not that mean of a person, so I'll try to reject them politely. If all else fails, I'll just say I'm seeing someone.

5. Humiliated sexually?

0. now that's just some psychopath shyt :pachaha:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What happened?
:yeshrug:I started keeping cool female friends around me. The problem is, and always has been, I treated women I liked vastly differently than the ones I didn't like.
There was more of a "Oh, shes just a friend" cavalier, blase feel to them being around cause they were practically one of the guys. Unfortunately, that side of me was
attractive enough that they made it known. A couple were subtle, the others overt. Eventually I started seeing the same pattern with them as with me:

If you are in the company of someone you are cool with, and you happen to find them attractive, it only makes sense to try to get with them. I cut them off and eventually
stopped befriending women. Years later, glad I took that stance. If I curve, I cut the cord.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
number 3 for all of em

WpJbg.gif

Caligula

a bene placito
Daps
:yeshrug:I started keeping cool female friends around me. The problem is, and always has been, I treated women I liked vastly differently than the ones I didn't like.
There was more of a "Oh, shes just a friend" cavalier, blase feel to them being around cause they were practically one of the guys. Unfortunately, that side of me was
attractive enough that they made it known. A couple were subtle, the others overt. Eventually I started seeing the same pattern with them as with me:

If you are in the company of someone you are cool with, and you happen to find them attractive, it only makes sense to try to get with them. I cut them off and eventually
stopped befriending women. Years later, glad I took that stance. If I curve, I cut the cord.

This is what I try to get some of these guys to understand. The friend zone doesn't exist and women don't owe you anything for being nice. Being nice is a part of being a decent human being, and sometimes crushes really are oblivious to unrequited feelings. If you're crushing on somebody who teases you because they like attention and you stick around hoping it will evolve even after they shoot you down, that's on you at that point. You did the right thing cutting them off once you realized what was happening.