Official 2020 Nevada Caucus Thread: Bernie Sanders wins in blowout!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In before these Liz stans claim the media is trying to divide progressives :mjlol:
Liz's criticism is towards y'all for trying to go off the top rope on a labor union because they didn't endorse your preferred candidate.

Since you all were actively engaging in the very behavior she's criticized it's not surprising you all are attempting to spin this as an attack on Bernie himself.

:mjlol:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Liz's criticism is towards y'all for trying to go off the top rope on a labor union because they didn't endorse your preferred candidate.

Since you all were actively engaging in the very behavior she's criticized it's not surprising you all are attempting to spin this as an attack on Bernie himself.

:mjlol:

:russ: @ "going off the top rope"

Culinary Union condemns ‘vicious attacks’ by Sanders supporters after receiving hostile calls, tweets

On Twitter, the union has been derided, among other things, as “corrupt,” “incompetent” and “operating in bad faith.” The spokeswoman said the content of the phone calls and emails has largely been the same.

:picard: so vicious

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:russ: @ "going off the top rope"

Culinary Union condemns ‘vicious attacks’ by Sanders supporters after receiving hostile calls, tweets

On Twitter, the union has been derided, among other things, as “corrupt,” “incompetent” and “operating in bad faith.” The spokeswoman said the content of the phone calls and emails has largely been the same.

:picard: so vicious
It's crazy. People are deriding a union because they collectively brokered their own healthcare and want to keep it.

:russ:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's crazy that people on the internet have opinions. Lol. Have you seen Trump's Twitter? Ppl shyt on everything and everyone.

Besides, Sanders factored Unions into his M4A plan.

Bernie will require that resulting healthcare savings from union-negotiated plans result in wage increases and additional benefits for workers during the transition to Medicare for All. When Medicare for All is signed into law, companies with union negotiated health care plans would be required to enter into new contract negotiations overseen by the National Labor Relations Board.

Workplace Democracy
Are you saying unions don't know what's best and should defer to the government?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pretty good look to have the supposed working class candidate and his supporters publicly deriding a union.
Sanders and the campaign haven’t derided union at all :gucci: show me official campaign people trashing them.

Some people are mad online. And they’re stupid as shid.

BTW he has the most support of unions of all the candidates right now. This just literally happened

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Sanders and the campaign haven’t derided union at all :gucci: show me official campaign people trashing them.

BTW he has the most support of unions of all the candidates right now. This just literally happened

These dudes are flailing looking for ANYTHING and are just coming off as looking pathetic and weak. Sanders is literally the union candidate.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why are his supporters trashing unions? Online harassment is mostly nonsense but why do those people even have to deal with it?

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

From every angle they get bodied in this thread by facts :mjlol: I love it

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They're talking shyt to real people. In 2020 we have to stop pretending threats on the internet is okay behavior.

Considering the amount of doxing and online to offline violence we've seen I think it's safe to say that firewall has been broken.
What kinda threats were Bernie fans leveling at the union breh?