Official Black Panther Being Better Than Batman Appreciation thread

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If you disagree then pull up :kanyebp:

Richer, smarter, more powerful, and pulls more women than Batman wishes he could :mjgrin:

Batman stans: "Bruce Wayne is a multi-billionaire." :stopitslime:

Black Panther is the richest superhero of all time. :bpumad:

Actually, scratch that. Black Panther is arguably the richest fictional character of all time, in any medium. :bpumad:

Batman stans: "But Bruce Wayne is a highly educated, highly trained detective, polymath, and martial artist" :lupe:

Black Panther is one of the eight smartest people on Earth in the Marvel Universe, has a PhD in Physics from Oxford, and has access to all the knowledge of previous Black Panthers. He also beat Captain America in a fist fight:

And thoroughly sonned Silver Surfer by holding him in an arm lock he couldn't escape from:

1796543-scan0016.jpg

:bpbanderas:

He's also able to confer with the dead and control undead beings.... :mjstare:

:kanyebp:

Discuss:blackpblessed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
But Batman has better stories, stronger supporting cast, better rogues gallery, most iconic hero.etc

I'm a BP stan, but I have to keep it real.
Agreed. I like Panther WAY more and agree that Panther would easily destroy Bruce and that he is smarter than Bruce. But Bruce definitely does have a superior rogue gallery, while Panther's one is almost non-existent. Which is why Bruce has better stories than Panther.

PS: The Silver Surfer thing was ridiculous that the writer had to explain it.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
...did you seriously put that silver surfer armbar in the op post?