Official Blumhouse Halloween Thread

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Lol I think I need to make that clear in the title...but it's crazy that all because he's not involved, we give it the :banderas: even though it could be trash like most of the series has been for about a decade
Never really been a fan of Zombie's work so him being excluded from this potential venture is news enough for celebration.
Just hope the next team can put together something special.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Never really been a fan of Zombie's work so him being excluded from this potential venture is news enough for celebration.
Just hope the next team can put together something special.

Well they did write saw 4-7 which is spotty at best but they also wrote the two collector movies which are kinda cool

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they don't have Mike lookin like Kane though :mjlol:

I wasn't mad at the 1st Zombie Halloween but Jesus, Mike was a behemoth in that movie. At points I was waiting to randomly hear

I actually liked the fact he looked like a beast for a change,and not somebody Busta Rhymes could beat in a fight:mjlol:

Zombie did better than the last couple Halloweens I remember before him,I'll take white trash Mike over satanic witchcraft origin:beli:

Storyline for this one sounds good,probaly a continuation of the Zombie flicks.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Way it seems, they may do the "Forget part 3, 4, 5, 6, H20, Zombie Flicks", direct sequel from part 1 or 2.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Seems like they're tossing some continuity out of the window which is great
So this is in an alternate timeline from the 1st universe? Completely independent from Rob's universe. It's not cool to kill continuity, just retcon shyt, and they'll be fine.

Filmakers need to explain shyt like this. The latest Texas Massacre was from the 70s universe, not the Jessica Biel one. It's funny when they reboot, then continue the original timeline after a reboot. Weird shyt. I'm waiting for the 1st movie to merge original and remake timelines head to head. That's got to happen sooner or later. e.g. Bale Batman finds a portal to transport him to alternate Gotham, where he runs into old Bruce Wayne, played by Michael Keaton.
I would rather see another NOES but I think that's been deaded. Just more interesting.
fukk the reboot, Fred was never meant to be a molester. That added angle ruined everything, you're supposed to root for him to kill cocky teens. A molester character makes a movie unwatchable, it's too serious a subject for a lighthearted film.