Jards

All Star
Daps
Larry June & ALC - The Great Escape
Potter Payper - Real Back In Style
Casisdead - Famous Last Words
Naomi Sharon - Obsidian
Tink - Thanks 4 Nothing

The artists above took chances with their projects and were ambitious but executed to near perfection.

G Perico dropped bangers that stayed in rotation all year as well (Hot Shot, 7 Figures Later, LA Summers 3) but wouldn’t put them in AOTY territory as they’re well within his comfort zone - won’t hold that against him though as this year, he was among the elite at what he does.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: ADP

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
51SPj50x3nL._SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Easily.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
They all fire .

Nas Killer Mike

That Oddisee album is flames too.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Glorious Game - felt this from 1st listen, right up my alley, nice musical backdrop and legendary mc doing his thing
2. Magic 3 - the GOAT putting some extra shine on his run with Hitboy, dope as hell
3. MICHAEL - most crafted release of the year in many ways, something for everybody here
4. To What End - again simple beats and rhymes NO BS is what I'm into these days
5. Magic 2 - probably the weakest of the series but I could listen to Nas just speak over Eminem beats at this point and still love it so...

Voted for Thought, Nas and Killer Mike

Expected Nas to win since he's people's champ around here and I'm part of that as well so can't really say much about it, deserved in my book

Will try and give Gunna and Danny Brown a spin to see what they came up with based on the results

Thought Banks would get some love as his releases do get attention but seems more like not really...

MythreadkindafloppedB! suck a dicc no homo, but I guess arguing is more interesting than discussing the actual music so understandable

Hopefully 2024 brings higher/more quality releases, as this year was less than stellar but unfortunately except for a possible new Jay album not sure what else could shut the servers down

Happy New Year brehs !!!