OFFICIAL COLI CRYPTOCURRENCY TOKEN

Which path should COLI token go down?

• DIgital Souvenir, sentimental in value.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • If I have 10M COLI tokens, and the price rises to $1, then that means...

Votes: 135 93.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legend

Pro
Daps
COLI-Token-ani.gif So after doing extensive research on the ins and outs of creating and operating a token ecosystem, I finally pulled the trigger on designing COLI token, our own cryptocurrency whose direction will be determined by how well this goes with the community. There is alot to get through, too much in fact, that if there is enough interest, I will be willing to hold a group voice chat to explain things further indepth.

Background

So after doing extensive research on the ins and outs of creating and operating a token ecosystem, I finally pulled the trigger on designing COLI token, our own cryptocurrency whose direction will be determined by how well this goes with the community. There is alot to get through, too much in fact, that if there is enough interest, I will be willing to hold a group voice chat to explain things further indepth.

The basic premise of the token is to, first, act as a digital souvenir in the burgeoning era of Cryptocurrency. I believe this would make us the first major forum on the net with its own crypto token, owned by its members, operated by its members. To that end, if this project becomes nothing else, its still pretty cool to have our own coin in this exploding digital landscape.

Where this goes depends on what the community sentiment is. There is no right or wrong answer.

Are we okay with this just being a piece of digital history, no prolongued value outside of sentimental attachment? Similar to coli cash, it would exist solely within the forum ecosystem.

Or would we prefer to eventually put the token on the open market and trade it for real money? Buy and sell, see price action. Expand its influence beyond the walls of the forum and try to get it trending.

Vote, and once the temperature is determined, I'll go further down the desired path.

Token Distribution

[TOKEN DISTRIBUTION HAS EXPIRED]

As the official Coli forum token, its only right, maybe even necessary, that registered members get first dibs on the coin. So, each user is entitled to 1 Million tokens apiece, at a minimum.

Those who have reputation above 100 will, instead, receive tokens based on their rep points.

The formula will be: [rep pts] x [10,000]

For example, a rep of 300 will entitle you to 3 million tokens.

A rep of 3000 will entitle you to 30 million.

For those with negative rep, as I said, you're entitled to 1 million at a minimum.

Moderators and staff members are automatically entitled to 5 million (can be stacked ontop of your rep).

"Supporters" are entitled to 3 million (stackable with rep).

There will be a total of 1 trillion COLI tokens in existence. This will be a deflationary currency, meaning as time goes on, the supply will decrease, making each coin more valuable.

How To Claim

It goes without saying, you have to be familiar with cryptocurrency and have the necessary competence to acquire the tokens. If the following terms aren't familiar to you, you will have an extremely hard time understand what's going on:

MetaMask
BNB
PancakeSwap
DEX
CEX
Slippage
Liquidity Pool

I also run the Coli's official cryptocurrency telegram. The group members, and I, will do our best to help out anyone who has a basic understanding of things, but just need a little extra help. We have 100+ members, and the first thing anyone interested in this endeavor should do, is join the telegram: Crypto Coliseum

For those who have a firm grasp on how things work, if the second choice on the poll is the winner, I will begin distributing the tokens, along with additional information.

Road Map:

Implementation will be split into 3 phases.

PHASE 1:

- Gauge community interest

- Determine path of COLI token

- Rough estimate of how many members will be the founding holders of COLI token.

- Migrate all founding members to the official Coli Crypto Telegram

PHASE 2:

- Curate an official list of founding members and their allocated tokens

- Facilitate an efficient process for everyone to accept and add the tokens to their wallets.

- Hold a forum that explains what it means to be a holder, the economics of COLI token (burn, taxes, etc.), and an education on price dynamics (how prices goes up, goes down).

- Security measures to ensure no fraudalent activity within the ecosystem.

PHASE 3:

- Launch COLI token on PancakeSwap

- Add Liquidity Providers

- Expand number of holders beyond the walls of the forum

- Get COLI token's first official price listing.

Final Thoughts:

This whole thing could turn out 1 of 3 ways:

1. A complete, unmitigated disaster. Due to people not understanding, caring, being disorganized, suspicious, or unscrupulous with the tokens.

2. By some miracle, if everything runs smoothly, we could be on the path of building wealth for our children. I won't sell you a dream: Many things would have to go right for this to happen!

3. This post gets buried to the 3rd page, I nonchalantly delete it, and everyone goes about their business like nothing happened.

Its for you, the community, to decide what happens next. I'll give the poll 1 or 2 days, then will update accordingly. In the meantime, I'm open to any questions you may have.

Coli-Token-GIF.gif

Last edited: