OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
premieredate.png

We begin on June 30th. 12 episodes on deck, unlike the 16 we initially heard about. Still no word on this being the final season.

Dex and Deb on their Bonnie and Clyde? :leon:
Batista gettin too old for this shyt, comin back for his Maria Consuela Ann Maria Conchita LaGuerta? :leon:
Will Quinn matter? At all? :leon:
Will the PAWG finally make a return? :leon:

So many questions to be answered. :wow:

Daniel.

Daps
yep june 30th is the official start date. showtime has two new shows coming out so they're splitting dexter and homeland up to help promote both of them. homeland's gonna be the feature show for the next few years so it makes sense that they're pushing dexter out of the fall lineup and putting the focal point on homeland.

makes me kinda sad cant lie but if it means that it starts a few months earlier....:mjpls:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yep june 30th is the official start date. showtime has two new shows coming out so they're splitting dexter and homeland up to help promote both of them. homeland's gonna be the feature show for the next few years so it makes sense that they're pushing dexter out of the fall lineup and putting the focal point on homeland.

makes me kinda sad cant lie but if it means that it starts a few months earlier....:mjpls:

why doesn't showtime hype house of lies and shameless more? those are both EXCELLENT shows in my opinion. both are very funny.

Daniel.

Daps
why doesn't showtime hype house of lies and shameless more? those are both EXCELLENT shows in my opinion. both are very funny.

ive never gotten into shameless but i loved house of lies. probably just the time of year. shameless and house of lies get plenty of commercial air play around this time, but that and californication all seem pretty low on the priority scale in comparison to their fall shows. nurse jackie too.

i plan on eating well these next few months though. californication, house of lies, walking dead, nurse jackie whenever it returns and then true blood and dexter all lined the fukk up??? :noah:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Any info on those 2 new shows?

Daniel.

Daps
casting.png

a child psychologist :to:

sean.png

a former cop/current owner of a private investigation company :to:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :to: