Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Dorne was always one of the weaker parts of the books the storyline is full of plotting and conspiracies that all fail or are political longshots
So its no surprise that D&D turned it into a nonsensical revenge story to make it more interesting

didn't even bother to explain who is ruling Dorne

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
why the fukk did they think anyone gave a fukk about the high sparrow and his pointless ass dusty monologues man

"my father was a cobbler. he made shoes. they were very simple shoes, but i thought that if he put in enough passion and love-"

like nikka no i'm skipping. fukk you fukk you fukk you i'm not listening to old dusty cac babble.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
why the fukk did they think anyone gave a fukk about the high sparrow and his pointless ass dusty monologues man

"my father was a cobbler. he made shoes. they were very simple shoes, but i thought that if he put in enough passion and love-"

like nikka no i'm skipping. fukk you fukk you fukk you i'm not listening to old dusty cac babble.
I read that in Jonathan Pryce's voice :russ: :dead:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Took too long to get rid of them.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Took too long to get rid of them.
awful awful drip

the worst in the show as a matter of fact.

908vlpi.png

what the fukk is this man :mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No other show has given me mixed feelings like this one.
In some ways certified classic. In other ways a sloppy mess with no direction that felt rushed at the end.
Martin's disinterest in finishing the books amid the success of the series really threw things off for me.
In the end, I love the show more for what it did right and most days I can forgive what they slipped up on.
It's gonna be a long time before I find a drama/action show that can top Breaking Bad.