Official Ghost of Tsushima Photo Mode Thread (Warning Lots of Photos)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
same just happened to me im looking for a workaround everytime i try to sign in they hit me with this 2 step verification 2 confirm my number then when i hit call me they never call its like an endless loop...and even if u make a new screen name they'll find u weeks later and ban that one

Yep you gotta reste your router so it can change your IP address or some dumb shyt like that just to get back on twitter I'm like...:beli:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yep you gotta reste your router so it can change your IP address or some dumb shyt like that just to get back on twitter I'm like...:beli:
thats it ? lmao are you serious ? if so :upsetfavre: will i be able to use any name that got suspended or will i have to make a new name ? but what about if im on mobile tho ? will i have to still reset my modem (i dont use a router) and then get on twitter on my phone thru my home wifi ? and is it simple as unplugging it and waiting 30 seconds or what ?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
had some screenshots and like in the past I just log on to psn site and c&p them here (did it wit RDR2 & Spiderman) but none of them shyts saved :mjtf::stopitslime:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
EeNk-saWoAAgUDX

EeNlOtDXoAAUxnQ

EeNlSbWXgAAktKO

EeNl33iWoAAkdMN

EeNl6wxWkAEobMm

EeNl_w4XgAIo4NG

EeNmFsgXkAANNJv

EeNmQWuXYAAxWfy

EeNmUzRWAAA6L0y

EeNmYsSWAAAXb2N

EeNoch7XkAAvnq_

EeNogaDXsAEZ8cT

EeNojfVXoAIr3PA

EeNoqUbWoAEn4q4

EeNoyFkX0AEcmSP

EeNpFyOWkAA1Q-1

EeNpQJHWkAUlVf9

EeNpTiFWkAEZDBK

EeNpZvmWAAMyW62

EeNpnzIXgAAzH_g

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
thats it ? lmao are you serious ? if so :upsetfavre: will i be able to use any name that got suspended or will i have to make a new name ? but what about if im on mobile tho ? will i have to still reset my modem (i dont use a router) and then get on twitter on my phone thru my home wifi ? and is it simple as unplugging it and waiting 30 seconds or what ?

I honestly don't know I never reset my router to change my IP address...:francis: something could go wrong...