Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tumblr_n2oyw2VQwr1r89qoso1_400.gif

:mjgrin: it's that time of year.

Seeds planted with Kurt and Braun, but could he throw himself in the rumble again?:ohhh: could he try to tie flair? He'd definitely go over Kurt, but what would it take for Braun to beat him?

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Kang gon Kang cause Kang is Kang :hhh:

In all seriousness, he hasn't really ever been needed in a "put this guy over so he can get elevated to the next level" role since he became a part timer. The last guys that really benefited from a rub from him came way back in the Batista/Orton days. Every one of his matches since becoming a part timer screams "I'm still here and can whoop somebody's ass".

He wouldn't do anything for Braun who has consistently been the hottest act of the last 18 months. What can HHH do for Braun that beating Brock for the belt when he had all the momentum in the world wouldn't have done?

As for Angle, I'm not sure that's going to work physically or even logically now. They had a spark around Survivor Series with the whole Jason Jordan thing, but that feels lik almost a lifetime ago. I'd hate for them to remember continuity for a match where Angle can't really go like he used to (assuming his last in ring appearance accurately represents his current shape). I'd rather see this than Braun though from a storyline standpoint.

HHH is still good in the ring (in spurts), so the only match I would sit through is a retirement match where he finally gets out of the ring for good. Otherwise, I hope he sits his ass down somewhere and walks off into the sunset.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's definitely going over Angle this year.

No idea when him & Braun gonna get it on if ever. Didn't he do the same shyt & duck Ryback when he was hot?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Kang gon Kang cause Kang is Kang :hhh:

In all seriousness, he hasn't really ever been needed in a "put this guy over so he can get elevated to the next level" role. The last guys that really benefited from a rub from him came way back in the Batista/Orton days. Every one of his matches since becoming a part timer screams "I'm still here and can whoop somebody's ass".

He is still good in the ring in spurts, so the only match I would sit through is a retirement match where he finally gets out of the ring for good. Otherwise, I hope he sits his ass down somewhere and walks off into the sunset.
Thought of that while making this thread. None of these newer guys have benefited from wrestling him. Hell his WrestleMania entrances are way more memorable than any of his matches.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thought of that while making this thread. None of these newer guys have benefited from wrestling him. Hell his WrestleMania entrances are way more memorable than any of his matches.
I still be :dead: off that match he had with Curtis Axel where he blacked out instead of putting him over when he actually needed it :dead:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

Yep. It feels eerily similar to a rapper taking credit for hopping on the new hot remix even though the original song was already big as hell without him.

If he could do a WM entrance to simply announce that the match will go on after interference, I wouldn't even be mad. :heh:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I still be :dead: off that match he had with Curtis Axel where he blacked out instead of putting him over when he actually needed it :dead:

It's so wild cause nobody would even remember that as a blip on his hall of fame resume whereas it could make a guy like Axel's career :heh:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He's tossing LeBraun over the ropes with no assistance at the Rumble.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The current plan is for Rousey to face Triple Hand Stephanie McMahon in a mixed tag match at WrestleMania 34, according to F4Wonline.com. It was believed that Rousey's handshake with Stephanie was to squash their storyline beef but apparently not.

No word yet on Rousey's partner but there had been rumors all week of WWE trying to put together Rousey and The Rock vs. The Authority. It's unknown whether or not that match can happen as Rock hasn't been able to wrestle a significant WrestleMania match due to movies he has had to film during recent WrestleMania seasons.

:mjgrin:even Stephanie getting in on the action.

Braun?
full

Kurt?
full

:camby:

Game don't fukk with B+ players.

Now Ronda rousery and possibly the rock?
tumblr_inline_n1y3guQfXI1rxbe14.gif

That's more like it.