Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
find it crazy that after waiting for this forever, Superman doesn't even get to be part of any marketing. no one on Earth thinks he's actually dead... guess they dug their own hole there though and can't really reveal it.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
$
:ooh::krs::ooh:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
find it crazy that after waiting for this forever, Superman doesn't even get to be part of any marketing. no one on Earth thinks he's actually dead... guess they dug their own hole there though and can't really reveal it.

They really didnt think that through. I mean they even showed the dirt moving at the end of BVS. Its an open secret hes coming back at this point.:snoop:
Im trying to ignore the chatter but it also seems Steppenwolf may be the bad guy of JL1 not Darksiede. :sadcam: Casuals wont know or respect Steppenwolf at all.:snoop:

If Ragnarok(a THOR/HULK movie) surpasses JUSTICE LEAGUE(A movie with SUPERMAN, BATMAN,WW,FLASH and Aquaman) in the Great Battle coming in November.... I will have to wash my hands of the DCCU entirely.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
They really didnt think that through. I mean they even showed the dirt moving at the end of BVS. Its an open secret hes coming back at this point.:snoop:
Im trying to ignore the chatter but it also seems Steppenwolf may be the bad guy of JL1 not Darksiede. :sadcam: Casuals wont know or respect Steppenwolf at all.:snoop:

If Ragnarok(a THOR/HULK movie) surpasses JUSTICE LEAGUE(A movie with SUPERMAN, BATMAN,WW,FLASH and Aquaman) in the Great Battle coming in November.... I will have to wash my hands of the DCCU entirely.

please go fukk yourself, if SPIDER MAN.. fuccin SPIDER MAN couldnt touch Wonder Woman you think thor touching the GAWDS

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They're hiding Superman for story purposes. Everyone and there mother knows he's not dead, it's apart of his story arc. If they really wanted you to believe he was dead they would've shot it like Logan.

SzLoOM6txeiy-cWdiYvk4MKiiBodmmd92eUHxvX7DQc.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but they have used him in marketing, they've used his symbol, they just havent shown him...which is ok....cause like you said: we know he's coming back, so no need to have him all up in the marketing....also, if they did use him in a lot of the marketing, the same ones asking for him would be complaining they revealing too much...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supes logo. Dope. Hope they don't show him in any coming promo or trailers.

right there with you...i dont wanna see him till the movie...i know i'm risking it by wanting to see the new trailer that's coming, so hopefully they dont show him in there....