Official List of Bushed Sites/Reporters in Wrestling

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With half of the topics in TSC (and everyone on the net) being made around "reports" about behind the scenes stuff, it's important to know when you are talking about something that has a likelihood of actually being real. The rule is: the article or tweet must have information they are claiming to be exclusive with "[site name] has heard from sources...] [We/I can now report/confirm...], and not reference to another website or reporter as their source. Post the original claim, and then post evidence that proved it to be wrong [official company statement, talent interview, what actually happened on the television program]

Sports Illustrated [si.com] (Writer: Justin Barrasso)
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29071809/
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29396692/

SportsKeeda/DirtySheets [sportskeeda.com/dirtysheets.net] (Writer: Billi Bhatti)
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29071817/

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what WWE wants to do with Rousey at WrestleMania

Dolph Ziggler is extending his stay with WWE.

"Ziggler, who opened and closed this week’s SmackDown, just signed a new two-year contract for a reported $1.5 million per year.

Contrary to reports, multiple sources close to WWE confirmed that Ziggler was always planning on re-signing with the company. Ziggler’s performance on SmackDown included a victory over Sami Zayn that engraved his invitation to the main event at March’s Fast Lane pay per view in a “Fatal Five-Way” for the WWE title."

"My father called me to congratulate me on my deal that I had re-signed and I said 'What are you talking about?' It's fun to have Internet rumors out there, but even if and when I do re-sign I won't be like 'Hey everybody, here's the details of this contract'. There's a short amount of time left on this contract, we're negotiating and we'll see what happens."

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
The only reason people keep
believing Barrasso is because he reports straight up smark bait and they'll believe anything that fits their narrative.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
SK reported that Jeff Jarrett was supposed to become SDLive GM

....then Paige comes out.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The real reason behind Nia Jax's WWE walkout

"The reason behind Nia Jax’s much-discussed “leave of absence” has been uncovered, as Sports Illustrated learned that Jax balked at the idea of losing clean to Sasha Banks at TLC. She called her cousin, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to ask for his advice, and Johnson encouraged her to walk away if she was unhappy."

Exclusive: Nia Jax Reveals The Rock Did Not Cause Her WWE Absence

"That was the craziest thing I've ever heard! The fact that people would think that Dwayne would ever tell me to not do something for the WWE, a place that's actually given him his start and the reason he is on top of the world, it's completely false and hilarious," she laughed.

A jovial Jax went on to say that even including The Rock in an anti-WWE narrative was "blasphemous" due to his obvious devotion to Vince McMahon and his company.

But even if The Rock wasn't an impetus to leave, Jax still missed two weeks of action. A number of reports claimed that Jax was unhappy with her status in WWE and spent the rest of the month protesting until WWE caved.

But that's not true, either.

"It has nothing to do with that at all. It wasn't something that was that big of a deal. I had actually had an injury that happened to me personally on a flight—an overhead bag fell directly on top of my head while I was on a plane. I was out of it, I was completely out of it. I'm not kidding you," she explained.

Jax said she was sleeping when a woman reached for the overhead compartment and whiffed at her falling bag. Unfortunately for Jax, her neck broke the bag's plunge.
"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Meltzer been spitting out more & more :duck: lately. So much so that it made me cancel my sub.

Started the Lashley/Lesnar rumor, then tried to walk that back :snoop:

Said that Paige was gonna be released after she retired, Then she became the Smackdown GM :stopitslime:

Then there's ALL the bs being debunked in podcasts/shoot interviews he reported by people who were actually there.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Meltzer been spitting out more & more :duck: lately. So much so that it made me cancel my sub.

Said that Paige was gonna be released after she retired, Then she became the Smackdown GM :stopitslime:

Then there's ALL the bs being debunked in podcasts/shoot interviews he reported by people who were actually there.
Creative changes directions all the time , doesn’t mean they’re lying

Silkk

Daps
Creative changes directions all the time , doesn’t mean they’re lying
:comeon:

He said Paige was getting released, then 10 hours later she became SD GM.

He also said Shamrock's blood at Unforgiven 98 was work blood, when dude actually had internal injuries

:comeon:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It’s been fukk Ducktales Dave since he started that Punk returning to Chicago RAW rumor...

and instead WWE had Paul E. come out to :troll: Dave and the fans. :mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ

Dave might have bad storyline info but he's usually on point about stats, buyrates and attendance.

If I had a subscription, I'd keep it just for the Radio archive.

Silkk

Daps
Dave might have bad storyline info but he's usually on point about stats, buyrates and attendance.

If I had a subscription, I'd keep it just for the Radio archive.
Stats, buyrates, and attendance are all public knowledge.

The only reason to have a subscription is for Bryan's reviews. Those are hilarious.