Official Locker Room IT Breh check-in

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was too busy to snag a pic today. I’ll throw one up Tuesday. I’m only an intern tho so be easy on me :whoa:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im saluting you brah:martin:, my idea of chilling at work was watching youtube videos...you out here playing whole next gen systems :pachaha:
Or netflix

I worked at a place with full on gaming systems, pool tables, lounges, ping pong tables, etc.,

shyt was nice and I wasn't doing shyt there but fukkin around most of the time (they were doing a migration and I was outsourced by my company just to assist)

My mom works at a place that looks like fukking NASA where her station is and got a full blown gaming room, sleep area, beds, etc

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
IMG_20180212_085533.jpg

My task today, count monitors and make sure they work. How long till the troy ave interview and everyday struggle episode come out?:mjlol::mjlol:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMG_20180212_085533.jpg

My task today, count monitors and make sure they work. How long till the troy ave interview and everyday struggle episode come out?:mjlol::mjlol:

Sounds like some "Gonna listen to the latest podcast" type work. :banderas:

I have to be up at 1am tonight to help our India team preform a Site Survey of their new AP setup because they are too cheap to hire a Network Engineer :francis:

On the plus side I can leave at noon today because i'll be working overnight:ehh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Sounds like some "Gonna listen to the latest podcast" type work. :banderas:

I have to be up at 1am tonight to help our India team preform a Site Survey of their new AP setup because they are too cheap to hire a Network Engineer :francis:

On the plus side I can leave at noon today because i'll be working overnight:ehh:
What exactly do you do breh

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly do you do breh

I'm a Systems Engineer so basically everything Infrastructure and DevOps related.

I'm working for an MSP right now so there are times when a client just needs something like Azure backups for their netapps
Other times a client needs an entire SCCM environment built from scratch, or they need to transition from a flat network to a hierarchical network (i'm a former network engineer).

My current client is the latter, they need everything. But they pretty much love me so whatever I suggest, request, want, I say jump they say "how high"

I'll be sad when this project ends tbh.

Working for an MSP is very variable, but you become well versed at everything.:ehh: