Official Logan (Wolverine 3) Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah I dont think that was it

He was just physically stronger considering hes been around for awhile, if anything.

Then you're obviously not understanding what I'm saying. He's physically stronger of course, as he's a grown ass man and she's a child. I'm strictly speaking about her healing factor abilities being stronger/more efficient than his. This is brought up constantly in the books and in the movie is pretty clear that's the case (tho also because of Logan being sick and dying and old). But even in his normal state when not sick Laura's healing was always much faster due to her not having the adamantium to constantly be coping with.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
X-23 was dope...That little girl scared me :merchant:

Question for the comic book dudes.

Was X-24 something new they made up for the movie? and was Pierce a Villian in any of the X-Men comics?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
X-23 was dope...That little girl scared me :merchant:

Question for the comic book dudes.

Was X-24 something new they made up for the movie? and was Pierce a Villian in any of the X-Men comics?
X24 That was made up for the movie, donald Pierce is in the comics, hes different from how they portrayed him in the movie usually hes dressed up like George Washington

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It didnt make me cry or nothing but it was a very SOMBER movie...

Despite the action, funny moments, cool shyt, etc.. It was literally like that Johnny Cash song how the tempo changed throughout it but it was still a deep, sad song.

Thats how this movie was at least to me. You could tell it was pretty much a tragedy type story and despite it being about mutants/superheros, it wasn't over the top. It was very realistic

it almost felt like Logan was dying of cancer while Charles was schizophrenic

Just growing up with both characters it was sad to see this is how they ended
It was sad until they actually
died

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Movie was excellent...

Sad to see Hugh Jackman's Wolverine go out like that but honestly you couldn't have asked for a better send off...
That little girl was straight viscous...When she was doing those flips kicking and stabbing holes in peoples faces legit had me...:damn:

Did Xavier kill all the X-men though? I am assuming that's what they were referring to when mentioning the Westchester incident...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'd say there's an argument for the two cap movies but not Doc Strange. Good but not on this level.
I just cant get over the airport scene in civil war and not in a good way,that knocks it out of any of those kind of talks

I'm sorry but having a huge fight scene that is the polar opposite tone of the rest of the entire movie is downright bizzare.

It doesn't fit at all.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just cant get over the airport scene in civil war and not in a good way,that knocks it out of any of those kind of talks

I'm sorry but having a huge fight scene that is the polar opposite tone of the rest of the entire movie is downright bizzare.

It doesn't fit at all.

Yeah a host on a podcast I listen to said the same thing. He said its a good movie but that scene just sticks out because it becomes a different movie entirely until the very end of the scene and then it's followed by a much better fight scene to end the movie which is the tone he felt the airport scene should've had. I'd say the main difference tho is spider man and ant man. They don't have the same baggage everyone else has so the scene wouldn't have that weight with them in it.