Official MCU Phase 5 Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
This is nitpicky as hell, but the subtitle on Daredevil is irritating me. Like it's unnecessary. Just say it's Daredevil season 4 damn. The subtitle is corny.
iu

iu

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I haven't seen an official source on this info and she's quoting a podcast. :mjlol:

So I would take this with a massive grain of salt.

EDIT:

Yeah, this is bullshyt. I just listened to what he said.

Dude said it with no sources or quotes from anyone. Nobody even questioned how he knew that.

Fred.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I haven't seen an official source on this info and she's quoting a podcast. :mjlol:

EDIT:

Dude said it with no sources or quotes from anyone. Nobody even questioned how he knew that.

Fred.
the source is obviously from Alexandra shipp :troll::lolbron:
FYjmIicWIAAq-JW

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

EDIT:

Fred.
OK, let's see if they recast anyone prior to 2025. The SDCC announcements seem to line up with this. What X-Men are being recast before 2025 based on the announcements?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OK, let's see if they recast anyone prior to 2025. The SDCC announcements seem to line up with this. What X-Men are being recast before 2025 based on the announcements?

Just because they didn't make an official X-Men/mutants announcement, doesn't mean anything.

They announced "The Multiverse Of Madness" at the 2019 SDCC and didn't mention Professor X or Reed Richards.

Phase 6 is dealing with the multiverse, the next two Avengers movies are an adaptation of "Secret Wars".

The X-Men could pop up in anything from 2022-2025.

Or they might not. But a random guy on a podcast with no receipts isn't a factor, either way.

Fred.