Official Michael Jordan 'The Last Dance' Doc Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:mjcry: That’s my GOAT.

:mjcry: Can’t wait.
That's everybody's GOAT breh!

This is going to be ill, remember watching all those VHS tapes brehs 'Michael Jordan's Playground' and all the Bulls runs...

Only casuals say nonsense like 'they were playing easy teams back then' those teams played literally 10x harder than teams nowadays, nikkas more concerned with dressing cute and Instagram likes

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
  • I hope they show him getting swept by the Celtics, and the pistons.
  • Without Scottie Pippen, MJ was 1-9 in the playoffs
  • I hope they show him only shooting 8 times in game 5 against the pistons playing 46mins in 89. They love to say Jordan would never shoot 8 times in a game when talking bout bron bron. Pistons also whooped his ass the next game and sent his behind back to NC for the summer.

• I hope they show what happened when pip had that migraine in 1990 and how all MJ had to do was win a game 7 to go to the Finals. They love to say Michael would NEVER lose in a game 7 but he did. He just lost so they lie about what happened and limit it to only finals. Pistons sent his ass back home again to NC for the summer.

• I hope they say that Michael never started winning championships until all the great players got old. He never won in the 80s
  • I hope they let everyone know that the all time leading scorer in NBA history, Kareem, wasn't there when there beat the lakers in 91. That team was old.
  • I hope they show Pip winning 55 games and being one terrible call from going back to the Finals! WITHOUT MJ.

• I hope they show Nick Anderson ripping MJ in 95' sending his ass BACK HOME TO NC. MJ LOST IN THE 2ND ROUND IN HIS PRIME! They were saying he's back when he dropped 55 at the Garden 3 weeks earlier.
1.gif~c200

The way they talk about Michael Jordan, you would think he played 6 years in the NBA and retired. It's a lie. I know the truth.

Talk about how he was winning chips shooting 41% and 42% from the floor. That isn't happening in todays game.

GV03qiu.png
If you're dedicated enough to list all this and find gifs and all this bullshyt.. please now reply to this with 8 of his highlights and a gif. If you can't do that, you a hating ass bish.. that's a fact. Imagine going through life hating Michael Jordan of all players.

End result with or without your post

giphy.gif

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
If you're dedicated enough to list all this and find gifs and all this bullshyt.. please now reply to this with 8 of his highlights and a gif. If you can't do that, you a hating ass bish.. that's a fact. Imagine going through life hating Michael Jordan of all players.

End result with or without your post

giphy.gif

I don't have a problem with MJ. I love what he did for the game, but I hate the fact that people lie or conveniently forget his short comings while they highlight Lebron's flaws to discredit him or bring him down :manny:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

• I hope they show him only shooting 8 times in game 5 against the pistons playing 46mins in 89. They love to say Jordan would never shoot 8 times in a game when talking bout bron bron. Pistons also whooped his ass the next game and sent his behind back to NC for the summer.

• I hope they show what happened when pip had that migraine in 1990 and how all MJ had to do was win a game 7 to go to the Finals. They love to say Michael would NEVER lose in a game 7 but he did. He just lost so they lie about what happened and limit it to only finals. Pistons sent his ass back home again to NC for the summer.

• I hope they say that Michael never started winning championships until all the great players got old. He never won in the 80s
  • I hope they let everyone know that the all time leading scorer in NBA history, Kareem, wasn't there when there beat the lakers in 91. That team was old.
  • I hope they show Pip winning 55 games and being one terrible call from going back to the Finals! WITHOUT MJ.

• I hope they show Nick Anderson ripping MJ in 95' sending his ass BACK HOME TO NC. MJ LOST IN THE 2ND ROUND IN HIS PRIME! They were saying he's back when he dropped 55 at the Garden 3 weeks earlier.
1.gif~c200

The way they talk about Michael Jordan, you would think he played 6 years in the NBA and retired. It's a lie. I know the truth.

Talk about how he was winning chips shooting 41% and 42% from the floor. That isn't happening in todays game.

GV03qiu.png
The wolves gon come at you

I just checked now , they always told me MJ never went to game 7 :picard:

Chicago with MJ 58 win , chicago without MJ 55 win:picard:

Yup MJ start winning chip when magic and bird got old :picard:

MJ Lost 3 times in the 1st round:picard:

The media wont show this
They protecting his image forever so dnt expect to see this and gambling addiction

But he still the goat tho

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps

1.gif~c200

GV03qiu.png

Take this rep :jawalrus:

You definetly know alot

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1.gif~c200

GV03qiu.png

shae sharpe is that you?