Official Money and Violence Season 1 Discussion Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
tbh I do kinda feel like they forced us to hate Tai.
At first he was just a regular dude tryna get money, now hes a full gossip queen, does he even sell drugs anymore? lol

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yeah, Tai connect is gonna get him done. This show is crazy because all these cats are gonna cross paths already if they havent.

And yeah, Tai is an esssential character because that's how cats are. There's always a snake dude who's mad p*ssy when you catch him dolo, but he's good at going behind people's backs.

He's lucky Miz didnt get him yet.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I watched this with my girl last night. She say's now I see where and why you behave the way you do. I had to tell her dont let the gentrification fool you. People are always watching in the houses and in the apartments waiting for that moment. Of all the places that I have lived, E.Flatbush/Flatbush heads were the most grimiest, shadiest nikkas known to man. A lot of nikkas who came up with cats would set them up with you would set your ass up quick.

LMAO I try to tell people, that shyt like you grow up and change but you stay on alert after some that shyt that has happened

I use to live near the Mcdonalds where that Dominican dude starting bucking at Kane.

My cuz use to live down the block from the there near the Q.

I fukks with this show heavy shout out to Cloud 9 tv

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Yo Leon's grime game is kinda crazy.

Remember when his man got shot in the shoulder tryin to get Shane and they showed him later?

Dude: Yo I'm callin 100 wolves to body this nikka Shane. Look what he did to my shoulder :sadbron:

Leon: Yea you gotta handle that playboy :sas1:, ya shyt lookin kinda gruesome :huhldup:

Dude: Yo I got clapped tryin to squash your beef :beli:. When we go at him again you comin too :jawalrus:

Leon: :whoa: I'm not on this street shyt like that

Grimey fukking dude
Thats how most of them scammer nikkas is in real life. Zoein nikkas left and right but be as p*ssy as they come. All they concerned with is gettin fly & fukkin bytches.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
oh and i hope Leon and Tai catch bullets

Leon is funny to me though because hes so slimy and rolling round iced up at all times hustling

Tai is a straight rat, shane keeps falling for his shyt aswell :snoop:

@Grams thanks for putting me on to this show breh

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

mach.gif

My lips been chapped all week waiting for this shyt today :damn: