Official NFT Thread

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL NFT THREAD

A thread to discuss and learn about NFTs.
Feel free to post NFTs you own, discuss prices, or just shill your sell.

What Are NFTs?
From Wiki...
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable.[1] NFTs can be used to represent items such as photos, videos, audio, and other types of digital files. Access to any copy of the original file, however, is not restricted to the buyer of the NFT. While copies of these digital items are available for anyone to obtain, NFTs are tracked on blockchains to provide the owner with a proof of ownership that is separate from copyright.

The NFT market value tripled in 2020, reaching more than $250 million.[2] During the first quarter of 2021, NFT sales exceeded $2 billion.

Where can I Buy/Sell NFTs?

Ethereum
opensea.io
rarible.com
mintable.app
Foundation
superrare.com
RECUR

Solana
solanart.io
digitaleyes.market
solsea.io
Magic Eden - NFT Marketplace
Alpha.art
Solport.io

Gemini

niftygateway.com

Cardano
cnft.io

Other

OneOf.com
AtomicMarket - EOSIO smart contract for NFT marketplaces
Blockchain Assets Marketplace | Enjin

How Do I Hold or View NFTs?
Wallets You May Need:

Solana
Phantom - A friendly Solana wallet built for DeFi & NFTs

Ethereum
MetaMask Download

Cardano
Yoroi - Light Wallet for Cardano

WHY NFTS?
Like trading cards or art, they can be bought and resold for profit, or held for the culture.

HOW DO I KEEP UP WITH NFT NEWS?
The best resources are twitter and discord. I suggest following marketplaces on twitter starting with
https://twitter.com/opensea and https://twitter.com/solanartnft?lang=en

I personally am a Solana maxi, I use howrare.is/drops

I'll add more links as I find them.

Other Resources
solanalysis.com
howrare.is
twitter.com/SolanaObserver
nfteyes.global
CryptoSlam! NFT data, rankings, prices, sales volume charts, market cap

Popular NFT Projects
Degen Apes Degenerate Ape Academy (Sol)
7.6c56ed2e.jpg

Bored Ape Yacht Club BAYC (Eth)
QmcJYkCKK7QPmYWjp4FD2e3Lv5WCGFuHNUByvGKBaytif4

Mutant Ape Yacht Club
dG9YdzvAUCNMhB9cwDLziLFWoHgGytlCxAQ-uJ67USsch7-6iZu5kvgMcMB8WGpbXRXdq7A86Z-P9lUvceQ-MaSUTsAP2qYEKo_0dg=w600

Aurory (Sol) Aurory Project – Medium
E-CySAdXIAES9hD.jpg:large

CryptoPunks (Eth)
cryptopunks-featured.jpeg

Last edited:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I have a total of 11
3 SolBulls
2 Enjin Emi
2 Frakts
1 SolMees
1 Cryptokicker
1 Save The Martians
1 Doja Cat

Looking into Solanapes, SolTones, and CryptoIdolz

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cool thread
looking into creating my own nft's
I have the art and idea down but I need to know how to get it "accepted" so to speak

People making serious money on this stuff, was watching videos trying to see what's it about. Is it hard making them?

A good programmer is a must. They will handle the smart contracts, the random trait generation and website. All crucial elements of that sort.

Also an online marketer. Someone to grow a community, run discords and twitter to get your project noticed by buyers.

This is what I've gathered from certain nft dev teams.

It seems like alot of work for an artist to do by hand as well. But worthwhile. Probably a few months of drawing.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Ehh idc too much for NFTs

I had industry people tell me they were pure BS back in 2018 when they were on their way out

Bumping to watch thread

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
A good programmer is a must. They will handle the smart contracts, the random trait generation and website. All crucial elements of that sort.

Also an online marketer. Someone to grow a community, run discords and twitter to get your project noticed by buyers.

It seems like alot of work for an artist to do by hand as well. But worthwhile. Probably a few months of drawing.

How about edited pictures? Or photoshop?

Daps

So bro, answer this for me. Could the coli create NFT's for custom smilies? :jbhmm:

For instance, I imagine that if NFT's had been around back then, then @3Rivers would be a millionaire for creating the MJ crying smilie :mjcry: