Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
no The girl who owns her parents lives on a farm and has a bunch of animals. Her mom had a litter of 8 and they girl was giving them away for free. She's only 7 weeks and even though she's not fully potty trained, she knows not to go inside. I was impressed lol
That is impressive! Well i hope you enjoy your new baby!

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Am i at a party with Shawty Lo :dahell:??
KncsiCk.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
@Paradise Road pretty! Not as dark as you were afraid it would be. I love that gloss, it's perfect. Looks like you found the holy red:ohhh:
Thanks! Yeah I thought it turned out pretty nice. Believe it or not that lipstick and gloss is like a raspberry color and it photographed red. I'll have to wear it again and take a picture outside so you guys can see its true color because it's beautiful.

Last edited:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yay my dealer invited me to five days at the cottage, it's going to feel great to disconnect for a few days.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Thanks! Yeah I thought it turned out pretty nice. Believe it or not that lipstick and gloss is like a raspberry color and it photographed red. I'll have to wear it again and take a picture outside so you guys can see its true color because it's beautiful.

Raspberry but photographs red?!

Prismatic Paradise:wow: